Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford (a) (Area semi final) - Live on Sky Tues 14th Dec, 7.45pm

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Personally quite happy with the draw but if we play like we did on our last visit to Griffin Park then there will be no trip to Wembley!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2010
    The one i did not want, worried for this one.

I hope i do not see the big scary Brentford Baldy!
  • Options
    At this stage in a major cup competition there aren't any easy draws.

Nurse, time for another one of my tablets.
  • Options
    Sounds good To me. When Is It?
  • Options
    30 nov / 1 dec
  • Options
    Might make the trip across for that
  • Options
    I bet Nathans looking forward to going back to his favourite pub
  • Options
    OMFG 6 permutations this is the worst outcome to me, if we win tho we must get to wembley.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2010
    The draw is so blantanly fixed! It's a game of play your cards right where anyone can see what the cards are. At least we won't lose money from hosting it though.
  • Options
    Another boat party... Quality!
  • Options
    lets hope good numbers make it even if its on tv
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would have preferred a home tie but out of the 3 this one will get the best away crowd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lets hope good numbers make it even if its on tv

Was thinking the same. Potential for it to be on the box.
  • Options
    tv or not we should bring good support its a step nearer to wembley,however nice watching on the box can be think even i can get myself motivated for this game.
  • Options
    likely to be on the 14th December, its the pick of the draw thats for sure so it would be the one sky sports will put on in my opinion
  • Options
    Should be a good game. We're a much better team than when we went there last time so The Bees will need to be at their best to get a result (although they do seem to like a penalty shoot out this season).
  • Options
    So far I have seen 30 Nov, 1st Dec and 14 Dec - when is the game ?

Easy sell out like last season - do they have to give us more in the (JPT) cup ?
  • Options
    So far I have seen 30 Nov, 1st Dec and 14 Dec - when is the game ?

Easy sell out like last season - do they have to give us more in the (JPT) cup ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]So far I have seen 30 Nov, 1st Dec and 14 Dec - when is the game ?

One of the four games will be on the 14th live on Sky. Not been decided yet.
  • Options
    i have gone from thinking its a pointless cup to looking forward to who we play and thinking of wembley
  • Options
    i think the BBC announced that our game will be on sky, they said when we went 2-0 up on FS that games will be commencing on the 14th of December but straight after someone said in the background went and said its only Brentford and Charlton playing on that date.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this was allways going to be who we drew , i would have preferd them in the next round , as brentford has never been a lucky ground for us .
  • Options
    soccerway indicates the sunday which surely could only happen if both us and brentford lost fa cup replays as that is facup weekend
  • Options
    Any idea when tickets go on sale?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JimboCAFC[/cite]i think the BBC announced that our game will be on sky, they said when we went 2-0 up on FS that games will be commencing on the 14th of December but straight after someone said in the background went and said its only Brentford and Charlton playing on that date.
    On Sky, confirmed on OS:

http://www.cafctv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2221291,00.html
  • Options
    Great, I'm in a women's prison all that week (go on make that joke, you know you want to) so I'm going to have to find a pub in Wakefield that is showing two southern jessie teams in the JPT.
  • Options
    did i not say this on saturday but everybody ignored -_-
  • Options
    Excellent, would have missed the game on the earlier dates, now I can enjoy seeing The National and Arcade Fire on those nights
  • Options
    Damn it same night as Idlewild, why are we always playing midweek when I have something already planned?
  • Options
    Bum... I thought if it was moved for Sky it would just have been stuck on the Wednesday... well not much chance of me going now, sing up lads!