Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford (a) (Area semi final) - Live on Sky Tues 14th Dec, 7.45pm

2»

Comments

• Options
    Happy days - Mrs is away that week. When are tickets available ?
  • Options
    hmmmn
    Working that evening...doh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Great, I'm in a women's prison all that week (go on make that joke, you know you want to) so I'm going to have to find a pub in Wakefield that is showing two southern jessie teams in the JPT.

Perhaps someone will record it for your Henry, while you're away?

I'm afraid it can't be me, as I've never subscribed to Sky.
  • Options
    No news on the os about tickets for the game, but i had a look on the brentford one as they've said....
    Ticket Prices are as follow:

BFC Adults - £12.50
    BFC Seniors - £10
    BFC Juniors - £5 (Under 18s)

can they only charge us what they are charging home fans?
  • Options
    well thats poker cancelled then
  • Options
    Hmmm this may require a half day off!!!!
  • Options
    Hmmm this may require a half day off!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Hmmm this may require a half day off!!!!
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Hmmm this may require a half day off!!!!

that'll be the whole day then !
  • Options
    Going to Italy on this day. D'oh! Finding English ss1 out there is tricky, but I'll get updates.
    and make the final ;-)
  • Options
    taken from cafc
    Places for Charlton's regional semi-final in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy against Brentford on Tuesday, December 14th (7.45pm) are expected to go on restricted sale at 9am on Monday, November 21st.

The match at Griffin Park is being shown live on Sky.

Charlton have 570 seats and 1,200 terrace places, priced £12.50 adults, £10 over 60s and £5 U18s. U16s are free when accompanied by a full paying adult (one per adult) when tickets are purchased in advance.

These will first go on sale to VIPs (one each plus one U18), Valley Gold season-ticket holders (one each plus one U18) and fans who have bought tickets to three away games this season (up to the number purchased for all three games).

From Thursday, November 25th, eligibility is due to be extended to all season-ticket holders, Valley Gold members and VIPs (up to two each), and any remaining places will go on general sale on Tuesday, November 30th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will we sell.out
  • Options
    We took 1200 to Southend for the quarter so I don't see why we wouldn't for a similarly distanced semi!
  • Options
    Ticket prices are decent, an array of pubs around the ground and easy to get to from Central London, expect this to nearly sell out for away fans.

Despite not having a great deal of luck at Brentford, have enjoyed both trips so will hopefully be able to make this one aswell.
  • Options
    never sure why we give preference to an under 18 who may never ever go (re VIP and Valley Gold) whereas a subscription for husband and wife doesnt even count even if both season ticket holders but just share a Valley gold. Not a complaint just odd.

I'm in full agreement with people away being given preference. However not sure why someone who has been to 3 aways but doesnt go to home games has preference. Shouldn't people who put money into our club be given the prefernce. So ideally be "season ticket holders with 3 away"

Don't think it will matter too much this time , although I do think we will sell out. But could in the future
  • Options
    good tickets sales for this game
  • Options
    How many is 'good'?
  • Options
    Not that good. Only about 400 sold according to the OS. Will get mine when they go on general sale later this week.
  • Options
    oh right then i must of read it wrong,thought it said 400 seats sold and 1200 terrace gone,first thought was thats to many for us
  • Options
    Thought the same at first, but after having read it twice the penny dropped.
  • Options
    bloody hell the sky effect kicks in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still need to get round to order 6tickets for this havent had the time to ring charlton been working so hard but be 6 more terrace tickets gone
  • Options
    Going to try and get to this, if not will be watching.

Hate that Gary Alexander bloke and really want to get to Wembley. COYR