Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wagstaff vs Sam

2»

Comments

• Options
    LMAO
  • Options
    I'll believe it when its on twitter.

Powell will get the best out of him
  • Options
    They are both infuriating lazy at times and at other times very good. Sam goes past more players when he can be bothered But Wagstaff scores more goals. Couldn't choose who i would rather have.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]They are both infuriating lazy at times
    Always saw Wagstaff as pretty much the opposite of lazy, doesn't normally stop running and is still tracking back or getting in the box right to the last minute.
  • Options
    I'd take him back, and I reckon you could play him in the middle in front of a narrow midfield trio of Semedo, Jackson and Racon, and then BWP and Ecclestone up top for counter attacks on away games
  • Options
    Wagstaff? Lazy?
  • Options
    Saying Wagstaff is lazy is the most ridiculous and frankly lazy comment seen on here for a long time.

Can people not distinguish between 'not having a good game' and 'lazy'

KMT
  • Options
    Wagstaff is never lazy in fact im so infuriated I'm gonna KMT too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Saying Wagstaff is lazy is the most ridiculous and frankly lazy comment seen on here for a long time.

Can people not distinguish between 'not having a good game' and 'lazy'

KMT

This.

Re Lloyd Sam, he has real ability but poor application in my opinion. Would I want him back? Yes on balance if CP feels he can help him to deal with his application and help him to become a more effective player. Frankly I doubt he will be on his way back to us on loan though.

Waggy is a youngster learning his trade. He is still inconsistent. Is he a real asset to our club though? Yes without doubt.