Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs. Yeovil (20/11/10) - Pre-Match Preview, Poll, Views and News

2»

Comments

• First time we're going to win at The Valley by more than 1-0 this week. I'm going for the same result as last time round between these sides, 2-0. Martin coming in for Anyinsah, same back four and midfield against Posh, obviously Benson up top. Time to be singing from the off, getting behind the side throughout and not have long periods in the match where it's complete silence, with us expecting and waiting for something to happen.

[align=center]Elliot
    Francis Dailly Doherty Fry
    Wagstaff Racon Semedo Jackson
    Martin
    Benson[/align]
  • Yeovil are going to park the bus and just hope to nick one. Can see a frustrating afternoon but perhaps just a 1 - 0 to Charlton.
  • I didn't think Yeovil were a 'park the bus' team. They definitely didn't park it last year, and they were only five points above the drop then.

Nevertheless, as with all of our matches since (maybe including) Brighton, I've voted for a loss. I just think we're due a beating.
  • 4 - 1 . totally confident about this one.
  • LOL due a beating, by Yeovil? If that happens ill eat my hat.
  • One own goal. One penalty. One all. Lets just avoid any major injuries.

By the way every prediction I have ever made has been totally and utterly wrong.
  • IAIA
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]LOL due a beating, by Yeovil? If that happens ill eat my hat.

I'll get the salt and ketchup ready for you.
  • A "comfortable" 2-0
  • Many people on here have said that Yeovil are going to park the bus. I suppose it is better than leaving it somewhere on the M4. But hey, there is nothing wrong with a good cliche. Personally I will be over the moon if we win and sick as a parrot if we don't, but we must remember that it is a game of two halves and it isn't a goal until the ball is in the back of the net.

4-1.
  • think if we get an early goal then we can go onto win comfortably, the later the game goes on without Yeovil not conceding the more confidence they will have
  • Sponsored links:

• I have a positive feeling about this one. Think Bristol Rovers will be a tougher game for us.

Elliot
    Waggy Racon Semedo Jackson
    Benson Sodje
  • big loss no ayinsah id play martin alongside benson ,and fancy 3-0 to us
  • 1-0 or 2-0.
  • Will be interesting to see how we play against a team with little ambition - I had to go for a Yeovil win for superstitious reasons but surely we will have too much for them.
  • Sorry guys I know we should win but I am bringing a mate tomorrow who has never been before, an arm chair Chelsea fan, so we are bound to lose.
  • [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]big loss no ayinsah id play martin alongside benson ,and fancy 3-0 to us

Forgot about Martin for some reason
  • IA- haha i really hope that ketchup will not be needed.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]I have a positive feeling about this one. Think Bristol Rovers will be a tougher game for us.

Elliot
    Waggy Racon Semedo Jackson
    Benson Sodje[/quote]

Sodje? Really? Not Martin?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Sorry guys I know we should win but I am bringing a mate tomorrow who has never been before, an arm chair Chelsea fan, so we are bound to lose.[/quote]

Your mate might enjoy seeing Chelsea and England U17 striker, Adam Philip who Yeovil have signed on loan in time for Saturday's match.

I suspect Dailly and Doc won't enjoy seeing him at all.

At 19, he could be their love grand-child.
  • Judging by the over 21 England strikers, we shouldn't have too much to fear.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]IA- haha i really hope that ketchup will not be needed.

Me too.
  • At least we are all under cover tomorrow, unlike this weekend a year ago.

2 1 win to us.
  • 1-0 to the charlton, 1-0 to the charlton 1-0 etc. etc.
  • This could be one of those hare and tortoise games, like against Dagenham, where we start great and then go to sleep and nearly lose. If Martin plays a support role to Benson, rather than run off down blind alleys, then I think we will
    win by more than one goal. They are not second from bottom by accident!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]This could be one of those hare and tortoise games, like against Dagenham, where we start great and then go to sleep and nearly lose. If Martin plays a support role to Benson, rather than run off down blind alleys, then I think we will
    win by more than one goal. They are not second from bottom by accident![/quote]

Good point made mate, but at the same time, we have come along way since that Dag&red game and i dont think a repeat of that will happen really.
  • 2-1 to the Addicks for me.
  • If they do not try to hard and keep it simple, it should result in a walk in the park, aggression only aggravates passion in the opposing side
    2 goal win margin for Charlton, and £10 each for a Yoevil win and a draw with Ladbrokes : ) Jusk Kidding,
    Yoevil are absolute feces.

If Somehow we lose this one, Parky will feel like two pieces of moist sliver between a woman's legs...
  • I think we'll win this one. 2-0