Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Memories of Luton

2»

Comments

• Options
    The away fans ban game was a joke. We must have had 250-300 there. Stayed till the end. 5-3 as I recall. Colin Walsh and a Andy Jones Brace. We gave a bloke next to the turnstyle £20.00 each (4 of us) and he ushered us through.

It was a well known scam at the time had a mate who supported Arsenal and did the same thing.
  • Options
    Went to the 1-0 win in 1996 wearing someone else's trousers! A colleague of my dad got tickets for the director's box, I had no idea there'd be a dress code and turned up in jeans. Luckily this fella had a spare pair of suit trousers in his car, they were far too big for me! We met Glenn Hoddle at half time. Went to a 5 something defeat in the late eighties/early nineties when the away fan ban was on, and I've saved a penalty at Kenilworth Road.
  • Options
    there was a cup game really high scoring i think robbo scored quite late on
  • Options
    Late 80's visit with the Junior Reds allowed into Gulag Kenilworth Road- lost 1-0 on an appalling plastic pitch, Ian Mc Shane with his thick black neckwarming curly mullet in the "guest boxes" on one side of the pitch. Junior Reds played Junior Hatters and won 5-0 I scored one and made the rest- Happy days!