Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Sports Personality of the Year

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Well deserved for AP McCoy, Taylor looked genuinely pleased to finish 2nd

...and Beckham is a class act, well deserved.

Isn't that what I said?
  • Options
    Somehow, i don't feel a jockey should win this. Rubbish "sport" and surely it's about the tool given to you (the best horse).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Somehow, i don't feel a jockey should win this. Rubbish "sport" and surely it's about the tool given to you (the best horse).

shows how much you know about Racing,

Jockeys are one of the most dedicated, the most fit, the most comitted with a true passion for their sport, the bring joy to millions and they can make a hell of a difference to how the horse runs.

Try getting on one and going full pelt on the flat on a race horse would scare the shit out of many a mortal

then you have the crack pots that do the same thing over sticks

great sport great result for AP well chuffed taht he finally got recognition for his achievements
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Somehow, i don't feel a jockey should win this. Rubbish "sport" and surely it's about the tool given to you (the best horse).

You know nothing about racing, so don't bother commenting.

Half of AP's winners are average horses, no other jock could get them up to win
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Well deserved for AP McCoy, Taylor looked genuinely pleased to finish 2nd

...and Beckham is a class act, well deserved.

Isn't that what I said?

possibly, but I rarely read everything in a thread
  • Options
    Chirpy, read my earlier posts about the rules surrounding who is nominated for the award