Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wise v parky, you decide

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
If it was a choice between the two feckwits, who would you choose?

Me, Wise

Comments

• Options
    Parky every time.
  • Options
    Now the drugs dont work, they just make you worse....
  • Options
    Parky
  • Options
    If its a choice Parky.

I suspect Wise would play a different role than Manager in a takeover.
  • Options
    Crazy to even ask!
  • Options
    Parky, I suspect that Wise maybe director of football!!!!
  • Options
    It's all still hypothetical!

Have you ever heard the phrase 'Hobson's choice'? :)
  • Options
    Congratulations. You win 2010 prize for the most stupid question on CL.
  • Options
    parky all day and night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AbbeyAddick[/cite]Parky every time.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Crazy to even ask![/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Talal[/cite]parky all day and night[/quote]

There you go

[quote][cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Congratulations. You win 2010 prize for the most stupid question on CL.[/quote]

Best post of the year
  • Options
    Someone has been drinking...and is going to wake up tomorrow morning and realise that he's made himself look a total twat...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Someone has been drinking...and is going to wake up tomorrow morning and realise that he's made himself look a total twat...

He didn't offend anyone in this thread, just asked a question, hardly makes look like a twat?
  • Options
    Thanks jarman, ignore him, everyone else does.
  • Options
    I'd agree that it's a daft question. Why would you want to replace Parky now just as things are going well?

Are you the director of Newcastle?
  • Options
    Daft question. Parky.
  • Options
    Steve Downman wind up #4652.
  • Options
    I would rather you managed Charlton than let wise do so!

Good stupid question though.

Next question, would you rather have mother Teresa look after your children or the McCanns on a drunken night In portugal?
  • Options
    Wise can stay away from this club...Please.
  • Options
    Bad cop v good cop

Wise has scum in his past so parky for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    I'm not bothered as long as I watch some decent football. No person is bigger than the club.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I'm not bothered as long as I watch some decent football. No person is bigger than the club.[/quote]

Grant Basey was pre-season?
  • Options
    parky everyday,not so sure its going well as some have put it.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite][quote aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0][cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Someone has been drinking...and is going to wake up tomorrow morning and realise that he's made himself look a total twat...[/quote]

He didn't offend anyone in this thread, just asked a question, hardly makes look like a twat?[/quote]

Sure does it was a pointless stupid question
  • Options
    I dont think I would be able to take someone as short as wise seriously if he was shouting at me at half time.
    Answer to the question Parky all day long for me
  • Options
    Stupid question. If Wise comes anywhere near my club then i'm offski.

I cannot stand the bloke. He's in the same class as the Terry brothers. Absolute scum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I would rather you managed Charlton than let wise do so!

Next question, would you rather have mother Teresa look after your children or the McCanns on a drunken night In portugal?

Mccans... Mother Teresa is dead
  • Options
    I think Eric probably knew a bit more about football than Ernie, to be honest, but I don't think either of them has enough experience to compete with Parky. And anyway they are both dead. Ronnie Corbett is still available I believe, but I still think that Parkinson is more credible as a football manager, even at this level.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I would rather you managed Charlton than let wise do so!

Next question, would you rather have mother Teresa look after your children or ....l?

That's not on. I think you should consider deleting the bit I haven't quoted.