Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who are you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I am a fatal, non-recoverable error.
  • Options
    Hello, can anyone tell me who I am?

Hello?

Hello?

I think I live somewhere near here as I surely would have worn a coat otherwise.
  • Options
    Adam Birchall and Danny Kedwell would form a much better strikeforce than we currently put out.....
  • Options
    I'm Nathan Prior Jnr.
  • Options
    I have already changed. “A man is never the same for long. He is continually changing. He seldom remains the same even for half an hour.” G.I. Gurdjieff.

He must have a lot of clothes !
  • Options
    I am the one and only. No body I'd rather be. I am the one and only. Can't take that away from me
  • Options
    I am not a number
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: revellinit[/cite][div class=CommentHeader][span][/span][/div][div id=CommentBody_833535 class=CommentBody]I don't know if this is allowed or not but I'll try.

For a while there, we had another site called "your views". We had a very interesting mix of people. Well this is the site to be now but I am wondering what happened to some of the old posters. If they are on this site now, obviously they are using different names. I'm just wondering what names go to what person. I know two already but that is because they emailed me telling me about this site and who they were. Obviou[/div]

I'm farticus
  • Options
    I am the resurrection and I am the light.
  • Options
    I am the man who bet a million on red . . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I am Kaiser Soze.
  • Options
    I woke up in a Soho doorway
    A policeman knew my name
  • Options
    I am the Walrus.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I bat for the other side.

Good job you whispered that mate. Don't want everyone knowing do we?
  • Options
    I am a blue toothbrush
  • Options
    Cogito, ergo sum
  • Options
    I am, you guessed it....Paul
  • Options
    I am Jack the Ripper and I have slept in a Cryogenic chamber in suspended animation since 1888.
  • Options
    I actually worked out who you all are. You all are the same member of the Spice Girls. You're all SCARY!!!