Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David White - A Thank You

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave your a top man, he had to withstand me sat next to him on the way to the very rain soaked Yoevil away a few years back, i think i may have drove him mad, so much so that a year later he clocked me in the directors box with north london addick and his words to me were 'ah no not you' with a wink haha!!

In all honesty tho cheers Dave for what you done at this great club, see ya for a beer sometime i am sure!! (unlucky for you haha)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dave your a top man, he had to withstand me sat next to him on the way to the very rain soaked Yoevil away a few years back, i think i may have drove him mad, so much so that a year later he clocked me in the directors box with north london addick and his words to me were 'ah no not you' with a wink haha!!

In all honesty tho cheers Dave for what you done at this great club, see ya for a beer sometime i am sure!! (unlucky for you haha)

i wonder why that would be ols you crazy kid

where have you been dude this place aint the same without you

happy new yr crazy bearded guy
  • Options
    Yeah he loved me for defo haha

Well mate works been mental and been doing all sorts of silly hours, when i get home i just have enough time to sit down in my pants and chill, and cant really be naused with looking at a mac to go on the internet, plus the first 9 to 10 weeks of Poppy being born being a really tough time for us, she basically screamed all day, all night and all anytime, coupled with a 2 year old who don't stop talking it has been a tad trying!! Now Poppy has settled down we are just trying to recover really, so plenty of chilling for me. I'll be back soon tho.

Hope you are well tho mate and you and yours had a nice evening last night.
  • Options
    I hate newyear mate so it was a few beers in doors and then up and out for the newyear parade uptown.

Was well funny the misses lost it with a French bird who was intent on getting infront of Joe and Scarlett even though the buba was in her buggy.

We had been in our position for ages waiting for it to start when this bird moved the buggy and stood infront of the buba Que wifey go mental poor frenchie shite her pants.

Glad things have chilled with your new un . It drives you nutts when they are like that Joe was the same mate for the first few months