Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Battle of the Bands

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sounds good! Think I might have to make that one, just to see Daddy H giving it large in the dance tent at 4am....

;-)
  • Options
    whats the first album called henners??
  • Options
    The Clash - took a long time thinking of that one.

Suzi, It sounds like maybe he could show you how they used to skin up in the 60s/70s (two up, one along if I remember). PS don't take that the wrong way just thinking maybe...
  • Options
    The Clash

!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The Clash - took a long time thinking of that one.

Suzi, It sounds like maybe he could show you how they used to skin up in the 60s/70s (two up, one along if I remember). PS don't take that the wrong way just thinking maybe...

i'm sure he'd be fine, would just be very very weird.

asked him his top 5 albums, he said he's getting old and can't think but beatles abbey road and sgt pepper were 2 that sprang to his mind.
  • Options
    Know what you mean. Some things you aren't meant to do with your parents.

Like you mums musical taste better but it's all cool man, whatever gets you thru the night, it's alright, it's alright,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Know what you mean. Some things you aren't meant to do with your parents.

I had this the other way round with my mother and stepfather quite openly smoking things they shouldn't have in front of me as an impressionable youth. They used to grow their own in the back shed.