Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Debbie Harry

Sexiest female singer ever. Discuss.

Comments

• Not a scratch on Chezza <3
  • Only when she doubles up with Chrissie Hindes
  • Thought when I saw this under a general charlton thread she was up for the managers job
  • no need to discuss she was in her prime.
  • Liked her in her prime and also like Fergie from Black Eyed Peas, who I think is a sexy chick too.
  • Susannah Hoffs
    </end discussion>
  • edited January 2011
    Aretha Franklin 1965. The rest of you can kiss her ass. (After me)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Susannah Hoffs
    [/quote]

What Leroy said!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Susannah Hoffs
    </end discussion>[/quote]

Winner!
  • Debbie Harry v Susanna Hoffs for Sexiest singer ! It's no contest DH all day and all night long. There is a huge difference between a pretty face and being sexy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Paula Abdul!
  • [cite]Posted By: AppyAddick[/cite]Paula Abdul!

Arse too big for a start ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Sexiest female singer ever. Discuss.

No doubt. And Julie Christie sexiest actress ever, anyone?
  • vanessa paradis? i was 15 when she was in the charts with joe la taxi mmmm schoolboy dreams are just plain wrong.
  • Belinda Carlisle anyone??
  • Agreed debbie harry,put wendy james in there as well tranvision vamp fame!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]vanessa paradis? i was 15 when she was in the charts with joe la taxi mmmm schoolboy dreams are just plain wrong.

Married to that utter, utter jammy bastard Johnny Depp!
  • Debbie Harry all day long!
  • During her heyday I seem to remember it was her or Kate Bush
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Debbie Harry all day long!
  • edited January 2011
    I see to remember the old joke, "two in the hand is worth one in Kate Bush". Never fancied Kate. Debbie Harry was a different matter though.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Wendy James from Transvision Vamp
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Susannah Hoffs
    </end discussion>

If my memory serves me right, she was the singer of the Bangles........HELL, YES!! Had such a huge crush on her in the 80's.
  • Yes has to be a top candidate!..... that 'Monroe look' she had was enough to melt any red blooded male.

She spent her late early teens as a wanna be groupie in New York, I have a record with Jim Morrisson and Jimi Hendrix amongst others, called 'woke up this morning and found myself dead!'

'Morrisson's Lament' is a song he sang to Debbie/ and her gang who was in the audience. Morrisson was so out of it he falls down on stage!, before he goes into a tirade of what he would like to do to the young Ms Harry in no uncertain terms!. Apparrently she ran out of the scene club in tears!. Mind you with those two, no woman was safe! if even half the stories are true!.
  • Does Martine McCutcheon count?
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCGaU4UOTow&feature=related
    Be warned it contains very sexually abusive comments by Jim Morrisson, and Hendrix is heard to say 'lets go outside then in the goddam garden' a reference to the backstage area of the club.
    I got to hear of this from Tony Brown who wrote the cover notes on the original album, later banned, partly through copyright and the lyrics, and his conversations with Johnny Winter who was there, playing on stage.

She graduated from Centenary College in Hackettstown, New Jersey, with an Associate of Arts degree in 1965. Before starting her singing career she moved to New York City in the late 1960s and worked as a secretary at BBC Radio's office there for one year. Later, she was a waitress at Max's Kansas City, and worked in a Dunkin' Donuts shop, after which she was a dancer in Union City, New Jersey, and a Playboy Bunny. according to Wicki......

Does make now a day's Rock antics seem like a vicars tea party, these guy's wrote the book on sex drugs and rock and roll!
  • Tragic!........ Adam

I fear that Ms Bush is not what she once was as well!..... mind you I can hardly talk!

Poor old Jane Russell shown this weekend in the Rankin photo, looked as though she had come from a zombie film!....

Those photos of Maryln, though........ perfection!
  • susan boyle
  • Louise Werner Sleeper
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Does Martine McCutcheon count?

She looks pretty thick, so probably not!