Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Debbie Harry

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AppyAddick[/cite]Paula Abdul!

Straight up?
  • Options
    Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle, Wendy James and Susanna Hoffs would all get some.
  • Options
    Back in those days always had a thing for Julie Ege
  • Options
    Just saw her on BBC Breakfast. Still looking good. I thought Bill Turnbull was going to lose control of himself as they rolled the credits at the end.
  • Options
    when i first started dating debbie, i spent most of the time trying to stop myself exploding in my pants, she was everything you can imagine in bed, sadly didn't last, inevitable really. still think she's sex on legs and continue to fantasise over her today.
  • Options
    Debbie Harry was my pin up of choice from 78 until 1980 when Kate Bush made me a cup of tea.....
  • Options
    Sheryl Crow ! ermmmmm yes please. Shania Twain too.
  • Options
    Oh now Shania Twain is top stuff but never had the effect that Debbie and Kate had.
  • Options
    when i first started dating debbie, i spent most of the time trying to stop myself exploding in my pants, she was everything you can imagine in bed, sadly didn't last, inevitable really. still think she's sex on legs and continue to fantasise over her today.

Are you sure you have stopped sillav!.
  • Options
    Kate. Local aswell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    in the end ken, I just exploded?%~{>
  • Options
    Kate Bush - ah - amazingly I had forgotton about her - one word sums her up Babooshka!!!
  • Options
    just saw her...... on tv

You might reserve judgement,....... but I still would!
  • Options
    I am with Ken on this......... she used to smell lovely, I always judge women by that, Rachel Stevens smelt nice, Martine Mcmouthonher did not, proves my theory.
  • Options
    Susan Jacks of the Poppy Family.
  • Options
    In another life we played the old Tramshed, Kate Bush was at the bar, I got introduced to her, and kind of just stared at her, as you do, that was it, I just stared...and stared...and stared...then she made her excuses and went. Can't have been me I didnt say a thing!!!!

What a knob! Not Kate, I dont think she's got one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Does Martine McCutcheon count?

The man talks sense.
  • Options
    Debbie H was a major influence on me as I approached puberty.......I'm sure I wasn't alone!

As well as being stunningly attractive, she also had a lot of personality, humour and charisma....she really was the real deal.