Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights games.....

H'field 0 P'mouth 1 (Mason 1).

Comments

• Options
    Huddersfield 3-2 up after 32 mins. Plymouth went 2-0 up, a goal either side of a red card.
  • Options
    plymouth down to 9
  • Options
    southampton 3 nil up at oldham away... gonna go like a train now
  • Options
    Southampton now 4-0
  • Options
    fancied them to win the league when there were down mid table they will romp it.
  • Options
    Saints 5 up, Brentford equalised at Peterborough.
  • Options
    Still got to play us twice. If the owners pick the right man and make a few recruitments we're not a million miles from them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]Saints 5 up,

Good job we don't now have to play them in 3 weeks!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Now six. Barnard scores within two minutes of coming on...
  • Options
    Still can't believe someone of Barnards calibre can't get into a league one teams first 11!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]Still can't believe someone of Barnards calibre can't get into a league one teams first 11!

he could come and get in ours if he wants to ;-)
  • Options
    Pboro get last minute winner. We slide down the table even more.
  • Options
    We are so far behind the top two in terms of quality it's untrue. Forget automatic promotion this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Screamer[/cite]We are so far behind the top two in terms of quality it's untrue. Forget automatic promotion this season.

Were playing football on the floor now :-)
  • Options
    Screamer we are far behind Southampton and now Adkins has got them ticking at the moment it's starting to really show... when Slater came in he said the play-offs was something we didn't want to have to rely on and we wanted to make a go at automatic promotion... well lads I hope you know where your pockets are
  • Options
    We could have done without tonight's results.

Soton and Brighton are flying now, and Hudds and Sheffield Weds are not far behind. Getting promoted this year is going to be very tough....but it's still only January and there are a lot of games to play.

Top manager and half a dozen odd new players please, Mr Slater!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Screamer we are far behind Southampton and now Adkins has got them ticking at the moment it's starting to really show... when Slater came in he said the play-offs was something we didn't want to have to rely on and we wanted to make a go at automatic promotion... well lads I hope you know where your pockets are

so in a strange way a good thing tonights results? obviously we have a lot of ground to make up and perhaps an eye opener for the new owners. we need a good manager and player investment.
  • Options
    I hope so VG.

at the moment I personally am a bit concerned, we need to get this manager right and it's probably the worst time to not have a manager in the entire calendar year except in pre-season

At a time when we are in very uncertain waters other clubs are putting their blips behind them. I don't like our chances in a chase even less than I did last season.

I hope the owners can appoint the right man and can give him funds to strengthen the squad as soon as possible.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]Still can't believe someone of Barnards calibre can't get into a league one teams first 11!

He's been out injured for quite a while - evidently only just getting fit again.
  • Options
    mk 0 Plymouth 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mk 0 P'mouth 2 (arnason (29)).
  • Options
    Man C 2 L'ter 1 (Vieira...VIEIRA ? He still going ?)
  • Options
    Two favourable results for us tonight. Need to take adavantage on saturday
  • Options
    Despite their poor start, Plymouth Argyle creeping up the table just 2 points behind us now ...... but played 3 games more.
  • Options
    The table is a mess. I prefer this table. It ranks teams by points per game
  • Options
    Weds losing 0-1 to Yeovil
    B'pool 1 M.U 0
  • Options
    Blackpool 2 Man U 0
  • Options
    Warsaw 0-1 Hold em
  • Options
    Woolwich rejects/ Ipswich 0-0 H/T
  • Options