Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights games.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    My accumulators gone right up the shitter.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2011
    Not really relying on anyone are we? With the games in hand and fixtures against Southampton and Peterborough to come we are effectively second I think...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Not really relying on anyone are we. With the games in hand and fixtures against Southampton and Peterborough to come we are effectively second I think...

I think we've all had enough experience to realise that in this league, nothing is effectively what we believe it is.
  • Options
    need doncaster and notts county to score for an 8 time gg (110/1) 28mins left.
  • Options
    Warsaw 1-1 Hold em
    Weds 1-2 Yeo Valley
  • Options
    Yeovil down to nine and 2-2 you couldn't make it up
  • Options
    EDIT: penalty retaken and missed 1-2!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]need doncaster and notts county to score for an 8 time gg (110/1) 28mins left.

just donny now. 22 mins left.

**prepares to edit things you hate thread**
  • Options
    well it's 2-2 now
    shame about Blackpool
  • Options
    If this isn't the most ridiculous case of resurrecting an old thread I don't know what is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evidently shef w are just going to play on until they score
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]If this isn't the most ridiculous case of resurrecting an old thread I don't know what is.

Why ?
    Should we start anew thread every time a game is being played ?
    Easier to put scores under one "title" surely ?
  • Options
    We're back down to 8th after MK Dons won in Brizzle.
  • Options
    Walsall continue their good run to halt a bit of Ince's new found momentum for Notts County

1-1, late Walsall equaliser
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]If this isn't the most ridiculous case of resurrecting an old thread I don't know what is.

Why ?
    Should we start anew thread every time a game is being played ?
    Easier to put scores under one "title" surely ?

Because the title is, "Tonights games..." , there's an inbuilt assumption that everything on here should relate to tonight. Not some other night. Not necessarily easier, it depends how near to the top of the list it is.