Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CharltonLife Poker Tourney 25th January

Comments

• little disappointed you missed me out. played 1 won 1 speaks for itself ;-)
  • ha, very sorry. just that i got bored seeing who we had playing after i'd gone though our first 3 tourneys. you're still in the hall of fame though.

johnnybev, it looks like you may need some lessons from jints!
  • I dont need lessons honest doing ok on sky ;)

ill take the next one down.........if i remember!
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I dont need lessons honest doing ok on sky ;)

Whats your alias on sky johnny, and which games do you play?

I'm doing quite well at the deep stacks recently, (Dunonriver)
  • Can you multi-table on Sky?
  • Did you get my request TK?
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Did you get my request TK?

yes mate, you are in.

still waiting for budgie though and a few others!

anyone fancy a little $1 introduction for next week before our main event at the end of the month? (all welcome)
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I dont need lessons honest doing ok on sky ;)

Whats your alias on sky johnny, and which games do you play?

I'm doing quite well at the deep stacks recently, (Dunonriver)

lol i played you a bit and you was on my table yesterday i think? or some point this week. Young_gun, play that deepie(8.15) usually although getting bored of it of late. HU turbos or £5.50 MTT as long as not rebuy

Jints you can multitable fine, all depends on your computer but much easier with new download check it out

I dont mind intro game sunday night?
  • added you as friend budgie on skypoker, i use the forum alot! also better at tourneys and prefer them
  • Thanks Johnny. A quick google says that the tables are resizable. I suspect that they don't have the traffic to let me do 16 tables but I might mix in a few tournies with my stars ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok firstly they do not resize you can mini view.

alot of the top regs play 10+ easy, one showed a screen shot 24 tabling on 2 monitors depends how serious you are?

let us know your alias if you join and i'll look out for you. likewise i'll be in their forum alot so you can see me there
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    I dont mind intro game sunday night?

i was thinking more of a $1 mid-week warm up. but if sunday is preferred then so be it

Can do thursday only ;)

busy weekend also so your have more chance when hungover on sunday...
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Ok firstly they do not resize you can mini view.

alot of the top regs play 10+ easy, one showed a screen shot 24 tabling on 2 monitors depends how serious you are?

let us know your alias if you join and i'll look out for you. likewise i'll be in their forum alot so you can see me there

I play 16-20 usually currently in the $12-$60 range but on a laptop. I'll download the software this weekend and see how it works for me. Be nice to get away from the regs on Stars. Will be Jints or Jintster if I join.
  • tournament scheduled at the end of the month.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

and that's it really. very simple and open only to people from this board.
  • will i end up losing the shirt off my back?
  • I'll join this week-end. I'm ok at online poker - rubbish in real life as can't keep a good hand to myself!
  • I'll join this week-end. I'm ok at online poker - rubbish in real life as can't keep a good hand to myself!
  • i have regd for $1 game on sunday which you have put on there i hope we can get a good turnout due to the low buy in
  • I am in as well
  • I'm registered for both tournaments don't forget all you lifers you're all welcome to join our poker club and join in, all levels welcome :)
  • Sponsored links:

• just joined
  • welcome aboard, we have a warm up tournie on Sunday $1.10 entrance, and our monthly on 30th which is $11 entrance both will be great fun and will count on club leader board.
  • Nice one cheers, should make the one on the 30th not sure if i'm about this Sunday though.
  • this sunday is $1 no limit poker tournament,no leaderboard points will be awarded. if it's just one table then it's winner takes all,more than 9 and it pays down to 3rd.

it's open to anyone on here who fancies a game and to see what all the fuss is about with a minimal outlay. just follow the advice below for details

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    -Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05
  • I think a future faster structure would be good aswell eg. 7mins but 10 isn't too bad anyways

Ps-Sadie you may have to remind me sunday thanks in advance lol x
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I think a future faster structure would be good aswell eg. 7mins but 10 isn't too bad anyways

Ps-Sadie you may have to remind me sunday thanks in advance lol x

sorry too early lol

I wouldn't mind a knockout tournament at some point.
  • I'm registered for this Sunday.
  • Im in... can you do freeplay on their? They cross check your cards with personal details and i'm 17
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Im in... can you do freeplay on their? They cross check your cards with personal details and i'm 17

yes there is play money too, don't worry about the cross reference thing you can use any card to credit your poker account I have used other peoples before (with consent) so your own card if you're only shouldn't be a problem.