Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CharltonLife Poker Tourney 25th January

Comments

• Options
    How many in for Sundays warm up so far?
  • Options
    thanx
  • Options
    No-one has responded to my knock-out suggestion, no-one up for it?
  • Options
    I will be but get the next games out of the way first
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]No-one has responded to my knock-out suggestion, no-one up for it?

i'm up for it.
  • Options
    Knockout tourneys can be mental. I'm up for it :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Knockout tourneys can be mental. I'm up for it :)

After the tournament on 30th I'll see if i can set one up.

In the mean time we still need more members, anyone out there that wants to play poker, whatever their ability check it out :)
  • Options
    who is b26354m, please?
  • Options
    no idea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My old man knows how much I like a bet... No chance he'd lend me his card!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]My old man knows how much I like a bet... No chance he'd lend me his card!
    use your own they wont know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]My old man knows how much I like a bet... No chance he'd lend me his card!
    use your own they wont know

Mate did that, got accepted and all went through, then got cross-checked when depositing and they kept his money.
    Also, don't trust myself not to empty my account
  • Options
    Don't forget our little warm- tournie tonight guys. $1.10 entree just a bit of fun.
  • Options
    7 for this evening a full table would be nice....
  • Options
    it may help if someone changes title to $1 game tonight & time etc because i assume most may not read it
  • Options
    i can't
  • Options
    I've registered & am waiting to be accepted.
  • Options
    hold the fort you will be just got to get hold of tk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Talk of The South[/cite]I've registered & am waiting to be accepted.

you should be in now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry, i've been out all day. anyone want to try a different format of tourney at the same time?
  • Options
    what now?
  • Options
    Just joined, waiting to be accepted
  • Options
    tourney running 20 minutes now, no one out yet but anyone joining now will have 50% more chips than me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]tourney running 20 minutes now, no one out yet but anyone joining now will have 50% more chips than me!
    registration is closed
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    and i'm out!

24 members btw.
  • Options
    40 mins in and ellis addick, neil_addick and vallygirl in the top 3 places. Me and Threadkiller the earlier casualties
  • Options
    pocket aces no good in this game!
  • Options
    1 hour in, Ellisaddick back at the top after a wobble, Exis10tial in second, neil addick third. Still only the two donkeys out so far :)