Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adult only hotels.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]
    Yep. You remember when you made the choice to have kids? You made the choice to sacrifice some of your freedoms. You did realise there were sacrifices didn't you?

When I made the choice not have kids, I made the choice not to sacrifice the freedom of relaxing hot foreign holidays and therefore don't believe that other parents should take those freedoms from me with their snot-nosed, ill-mannered brats.

you utter misery, hope said screaming brat runs past your 'lounger of freedom' and drops his melting ice cream all down your leg and finds it funny whilst you relax
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    Yep. You remember when you made the choice to have kids? You made the choice to sacrifice some of your freedoms. You did realise there were sacrifices didn't you?

When I made the choice not have kids, I made the choice not to sacrifice the freedom of relaxing hot foreign holidays and therefore don't believe that other parents should take those freedoms from me with their snot-nosed, ill-mannered brats.

you utter misery, hope said screaming brat runs past your 'lounger of freedom' and drops his melting ice cream all down your leg and finds it funny whilst you relax

Yep and I'll defend my right be a misery!

I hope the parents don't mind when I give said brat a whack to teach it a lesson.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]
    DRF - Harshest parent in the world or a jaffa, cant decide which :)

I think I know which
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Yep and I'll defend my right be a misery!

I hope the parents don't mind when I give said brat a whack to teach it a lesson.
    Said parents probably would mind.... Why shouldn't a child be allowed to go on holiday? Sour maybe? or just an old fart ? ;o)
  • Options
    Back on topic kids

Any particular hotels (Cheers AFKA and Curb_it for the suggestions) or resorts anyone can recommend?