Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alberto Del Rio

Comments

• Options
    WWE is now rated 'PG' which means they can't have swearing, blood, dodgy storylines involving affairs or crazed maniacs stalking poeple, or too much violence. This is the real reason it's going down the pan.

Mick Foley would have struggled then...
  • Options
    Thats' why you should watch TNA ....
  • Options
    is the part of dr who classed as sport oh no thats acting just like them wrestlers
  • Options
    it should be on kids tv
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Thats' why you should watch TNA ....
    Unless you want the main event to go over the 1 minute mark.
  • Options
    I watched Wrestlemania the other day for the first time in years.

I quite enjoyed it as it felt like I was recapturing my youth, but it was nowhere near where it used to be in terms of entertainment.

As FOD said it has gone downhill since early 2000s and I was interested to see what Sam wrote because I was thinking during the HHH v Taker match that 10 years ago, HHH would have been wearing "the crimson mask" for sure.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I saw on another forum that this Alberto Del Rio has an MMA background which explains why his signature move being an armbar... He had a couple of fights in Japan fought some pretty decent people.

Alberto Del Rio vs Cro Cop
  • Options
    Kids TV ... ???

The Dudley Boyz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]The undertaker beating triple H now thats where its at

I honestly can't believe you! Shocking!

Grow Up
    Oh the irony
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You should show them some New Jack stuff Riscardo! Flaming tables, staple guns all stuff I would allow a child to watch.
  • Options
    You want the staple gun

New Jack

2:10 in
  • Options
    That was great!

Reminds me of the wrestler movie. To try and stay famous they get more and more Dangerous.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]You should show them some New Jack stuff Riscardo! Flaming tables, staple guns all stuff I would allow a child to watch.[/quote]

Sounds like what ECW used to be like. Singapore Canes, tables etc. Apparently Mick Foley fought Terry Funk
    once in Japan in a match where the ring ropes were barbed wire. Oh the good old days.....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: former addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]You should show them some New Jack stuff Riscardo! Flaming tables, staple guns all stuff I would allow a child to watch.[/quote]

Sounds like what ECW used to be like. Singapore Canes, tables etc. Apparently Mick Foley fought Terry Funk
    once in Japan in a match where the ring ropes were barbed wire. Oh the good old days.....[/quote]

Ive seen it! Bloody gruesome thats all I can say. I believe there was a match where they used light bulbs, a saw, mouse traps, barbed wire and even a cattle prod! Mick Foley and Terry Fuck took it to the next level.
  • Options
    The staple gun must be the ultimate pain you cant palm of those kiddies once there in your nut
  • Options
    Do they still take steriods and growl at little kids?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]The staple gun must be the ultimate pain you cant palm of those kiddies once there in your nut
    In the locker room they help each other out with a staple remover!

I prefer the technical stuff to violent stuff!
  • Options
    No albert this year, but it's Cena vs the Rock
  • Options
    I went to summer slam 93 at Wembley, but I was 10 so had an excuse... plus it was good back then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do they still take steriods and growl at little kids?
    Think thats Nolly, You're on about!!
  • Options
    How is chris benoit doing ?
  • Options
    Not chris benoit , rey mysterio ?

Is chris benoit dead ?

Heard a story about him online but not sure if its true ?
  • Options
    I think chris Benoit killed his family then topped himself
  • Options
    Cena V Rock I'm looking forward to. You can also bet on the matches on Paddy Power. I'm going for Cena, Undertaker, Sheamus, Jericho to win. £10 bet returns £49.
  • Options
    Seeing as its scripted, I would check out pwinsider or other wrestling sites to get any inside info on future storylines. I hope the rock wins personally, cena is such a dick with no charisma
  • Options
    Have checked out a few sites. From what I understand at Wrestlemania the finishes can be changed right until the last minute (Vince changes his mind alot). Out of the 8 matches the only nailed on 1 seems to be the Undertaker, the others can go either way. Should be a good entertainment if nothing else. Crowd will be hot for the Rock in his home town.
  • Options
    'taker was always going to win to be honest, his next wrestlemania match could be him vs the entire roster in a gauntlet match and he would still maintain the streak, but I feel he will win and anounce his retirement, his body is wrecked now.
    I hope the matches are a bit better this year, the past couple have been too predictable, to the point where you can guess the next move of each wrestler.
  • Options
    No shit Sherlock... This thread is a joke, right?
  • Options
    Algarve - Its a bit of fun, escapism. Like going to the cinema. A top wrestling match will tell a fantastic story. Lots of people like it, lots of people don't. Wrestlemania is a massive event worldwide.