Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil v Charlton | 5th Feb 2011 | Preview, Poll, Views and News

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite][div style=TEXT-ALIGN: center]Elliott
    Francis---Dailly---Fry---Bessone
    Semedo
    Wagstaff----Racon----Jackson
    Eccleston---Bradders[/div][/quote

I agree with this side apart from Docherty in place of Fry. I dont know what Docherty has done wrong. The last two home games have been clean sheets, which Doc has been a part of. Plus we need his ability in the air especially for corners and free kicks as Ecclestone, Wright-Phillips and Fry are pretty small.
  • Yeovil are deceptively strong and in a run of form.

Anything at all will be good from this match.
  • COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!

3-0 haddocks.
  • Same team and if things are not going right an earlier introduction for Eccles or reid.

Mac should keep his place

Draw
  • Addicks win gets my vote. CP seems to have instilled a 'winning mentality' into the squad even if things aren't going to plan.
    Selection maybe a problem for the management team though, does he give NE a start in place of Waggy? Will Fry come in at CD - in place of Doc - to give us a bit more pace at the back (assuming that Bessone is fit to play at LB that is)?
    If fit do they bring Racon back in to the starting line-up?

Its nice for the management team to have 'good' problems over who to play....a position we've not been in for awhile.

2-1 addicks, BWP and NE to score.
  • Other League One games this Saturday, 5 February 2011

Bournemouth v Leyton Orient, O's in good form but AFCB steaming on without Howe

Brentford v Plymouth. Relegation 6 pointer

Bristol Rovers v Brighton, Rovers to pull off shock win? Nah, me neither

Carlisle v Walsall Saddlers much improved but Utd good at home

Exeter v Huddersfield City very good at home. Draw written all over it

Hartlepool v Colchester Another of those League one teams that survives on the back their home form. 0 - 0

Oldham v Dag & Red Latics sneaked back into play-offs and too good for Daggers

Sheff Wed v MK Dons Caretaker boost for Weds? Who can tell with these two?

Swindon v Rochdale Swindon are dire (other than against us) so more joy for the Dale

Tranmere v Notts County Who cares?

Yeovil v Charlton Away win. Locked on Fact

Peterborough v Southampton - A draw please.
  • The number of votes for a Charlton win on this thread are laughable.

This will be a tough tough match. If the performance levels are anything like the Plymouth and Colchester game we will be beaten.

Hopefully Yeovil stumble and we pick up a point. Unfortunately the 6/4 Coral's are offering on Yeovil looks very good value to me. 2-0 defeat.
  • JTJT
    edited February 2011
    Nothing like a good bit of optimism after a couple of wins
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Nothing like a good bit of optimism after a couple of wins

Were you at either of the games?. If you have seen the level of perfomance in the last two games I don't understand why you would expect optimism.
  • 1-0 win rob elliot to run up the feild in extra time a drill it in from outside the area
  • Sponsored links:

• An away win to make even Clem happy!

;o)
  • As mentioned elsewhere its my eldests first away game with his mates, so I hope he has a blinder and we have a convincing 3 - 0 win!!
  • Clem, the last two performances were world class compared with Walsall & Swindon and we've not lost away since god was a boy so I'm optimistic. 1-3 to Charlton Wagstaff, BWP and a late Eccleston point prover.
  • clem, last time i looked both plymouth & colchester where above yeovil. we havent looked like losing in either game, without playing well. if we play badly it will be a difficult game but still winable. If we play better than the last two performances we will win.
  • Not that it's relevant, but I'm off to Yeovil tomorrow, playing Bowie at full blast and WE are GOING TO WIN!!!!

Can't wait

Up the Addicks!!
  • home win 2-1 with us taking the lead then robbie throwing one in the net and durso evening up the tuesday night debarecle by allowing a blatent handball and flick on that was 4 yds offside in the 96th minute
  • I'll be there but I'm not hoping for much more than a draw tbh.
  • cant see anything but a charlton win 2-1 you wait and see
  • Yeovil must have some ex Charlton player who we can say will definitely score when of course he won't

Weirdos
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-0 win hopefully, come on you addicks.
  • I think the majority of people are being overly optimistic. Will be a really tough game. 1-1 for me.