Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

just wondered .......what are Mendoncca and the boys doing now

2»

Comments

• Time to move on otherwise every win and every defeat will become a "We wouldn't have won like that under Parky/if that had been Parky's team who lost like that people would have been moaning" and that is both pointless and self-destructive.

Those that wanted Parky to stay have to accept that he's not here any more (Ditto Curbs) and those that wanted Parky gone should be happy that they have got their wish. Both need to start looking to the future. I am.

The King is dead, long live the King. Move on or I'll have to KMT again.
  • PS Raymondo, have you thought of looking the players up on Wiki or elsewhere on the net?

: - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]PS Raymondo, have you thought of looking the players up on Wiki or elsewhere on the net?

i thought i would come to the center of all knowledge and wisdom (cl) first

can't see the web has any more info than my fellow cafc fans ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: raymondao[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]PS Raymondo, have you thought of looking the players up on Wiki or elsewhere on the net?

can't see the web has any more info than my fellow cafc fans ;-)

It is better to give than to receive. A little research by yourself and you could have added to the sum of the CL knowledge bank rather than just using it.

Try the CAFC Former Players Association website as well.
  • So a few accurate comments by a respected ex-player means that he slags off the club at every opportunity?

Are ex-players not allowed to make any comment about the club without having first approved by an self-appointed guardian of the club who reports to an audience of one?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Rufus is a preacher man now right?

He's god bothering via this church:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsway_International_Christian_Centre
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: raymondao[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]PS Raymondo, have you thought of looking the players up on Wiki or elsewhere on the net?

: - )[/quote]

can't see the web has any more info than my fellow cafc fans ;-)[/quote]

It is better to give than to receive..[/quote]

Hugh Grant would beg to differ ;-)
  • Steve Brown slagged off the way we were playing and didn't have a good thing to say about our style of play...................AND I AGREED WITH EVERY WORD HE SAID.
  • I meant Parkinson and pardew when we got relegated from the championship browny took his opportunity VIA the medium of radio to ask the questions that needed asking especially some of the player signings on loan.

There is nothing wrong with what browny has ever said about us