Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A famous person you wish was a Charlton fan and would like to sit next to at a game?

I sat next to Semedo's mates at Hillsborough, clearly not famous but got me thinking!

I would love to sit next to Ray Winstone and enjoy him shouting expletives at the ref and opposing fans, then laugh even more when the stewards ask him to mind his langauge.

Comments

• Roger Daltrey
  • megan fox and id work the VG magic
  • Parkinson...............and say this is how we play now
  • i must admit that if megan fox was at a game i think i would die the woman is an angel the fittest woman on the planet ever
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Roger Daltrey[/quote]

He's been a couple of times but he's a Gooner.
  • Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Lakshmi Mittal....
  • Cheryl Cole!
  • Sat next to Gordon Brown at a match north of the border 23 seasons ago, when we both took an afternoon off from a Scottish Labour Party conference.

Wouldn't want to repeat that experience. But I'd happily sit between Nelson Mandela and Bob Dylan at the Valley. And Nadou, who rivals me as a Dylan uber-fan and once met his Bobness, would be very welcome to sit on the other side of him!
  • Roman Abramovic.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i must admit that if megan fox was at a game i think i would die the woman is an angel the fittest woman on the planet ever

Went right off her when a mate pointed out that she has toe thumbs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gemma Arterton already is a Charlton fan and I wouldn't mind sitting next to her at a game.

Actually if it was a sell-out and there wasn't much room, she could even sit on my lap :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]

But I'd happily sit between Nelson Mandela and Bob Dylan at the Valley. And Nadou, who rivals me as a Dylan uber-fan and once met his Bobness, would be very welcome to sit on the other side of him!

Sorry, ia, but I don't get it.
    Mandela, fine he's a talker, but Zimmerman?
    Unless you're so starstruck you just want to jerk-off at his proximity, what on earth would you get out of it?
    When he isn't mumbling incoherently, he hardly seems the most talkative of people and what he does say is guarded and/or obscure.
    Or maybe you know something I don't and could get him to stand up and kick-start Valley Floyd Road a la Cliff Richard at Wimbledon?
  • [cite]Posted By: SaoPauloAddick[/cite] if it was a sell-out and there wasn't much room

More chance of her sitting on your lap mate
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    Unless you're so starstruck you just want to jerk-off at his proximity, what on earth would you get out of it?
    When he isn't mumbling incoherently, he hardly seems the most talkative of people and what he does say is guarded and/or obscure.
    Or maybe you know something I don't and could get him to stand up and kick-start Valley Floyd Road a la Cliff Richard at Wimbledon?

Well obviously I'd get him to sing The Times They Are A'Changing pre-match and dedicate it to our new owners and new manager !
  • Bill Gates for me.......and i'd spend the entire 90 mins convincing him what a wise move it would be to buy this club and throw his entire fortune on us.
  • Stephen Fry, I bet he could come out with some crackingly funny insults for the ref and the opposition...
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]
    I would love to sit next to Ray Winstone and enjoy him shouting expletives at the ref and opposing fans, then laugh even more when the stewards ask him to mind his langauge.

Not sure on his orientation but strikes me as either a hammer or a spanner.
  • [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]

Well obviously I'd get him to sing The Times They Are A'Changing pre-match and dedicate it to our new owners and new manager !

No, I'm actually warming to the idea of him singing Valley Floyd Road. Maybe need to get Garth Hudson in on accordian and Levon Helm on violin ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]

Not sure on his orientation but strikes me as either a hammer or a spanner.

Very much a hammer...
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Stephen Fry, I bet he could come out with some crackingly funny insults for the ref and the opposition...

That's a great shout, Algarve, can I join you?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Stephen Fry, I bet he could come out with some crackingly funny insults for the ref and the opposition...

Of course, be my guest, but who would you bring SaBON?
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Stephen Fry, I bet he could come out with some crackingly funny insults for the ref and the opposition...

Of course, be my guest, but who would you bring SaBON?

I couldn't come up with a better choice than Stephen Fry
  • Brian Blessed?
  • Gemma Arterton, if we scored it would give me a perfect excuse to hug her!
  • Nigella Lawson one side Carol Voorderman the other - sod the football!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Simon Jordan.. (although I don't wish for him to support us!)

Seeing as I'd be up at the North Upper.. would be a really fun experience..
  • Rachel Riley
  • I'm not religous but if it was the play off final and the Almighty was free that day............but it would probably be played on a Sunday!
  • Sat next to Dave Berry and his mate Luke last season when we played Millwall. Proper Charlton
  • Bill Bailey and the legend that is his Bobness Bob Dylan on the other side but I'd end up completely tongue tied and a jibbering wreck. Erm maybe swap out Bill for Terry Pratchett. Walked past him whilst he was having a beer outside a pub and was so tempted to offer to by him a beer but nerves got the better of me.

Still wish I'd shaken Richard Murray’s hand during the seat cleaning day when he smiled at me when I walked past him on the way to the ladies.