Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A famous person you wish was a Charlton fan and would like to sit next to at a game?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Erm maybe swap out Bill for Terry Pratchett.
    He's not that keen on football though.
  • Paddy McGuinness. The guy cracks me up.
  • Robbie Williams

so I could give him a slap
  • Alan Partridge or Larry David
  • Frankie Fraser. I'd take him to Palace away, and make sure our seats were right next to the Nigels. One or two could have their teeth removed during the game, without the anaesthetic of course.
  • Jim Davidson. He could have me in stitches with his wonderful humour and tales of his ceaseless good works for the benefit of all mankind.
  • [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]Jim Davidson. He could have me in stitches with his wonderful humour and tales of his ceaseless good works for the benefit of all mankind.

Carry on like that and you'll get an invite to his box!
  • [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]Jim Davidson. He could have me in stitches with his wonderful humour and tales of his ceaseless good works for the benefit of all mankind.

any chance you can get a Jim Davidson mention into any more threads !
  • Charlie Sheen.

Should be a laugh during the game and the evening afterwards would be good (if he was paying).
  • I sat close to Migue Llera on Saturday - by god he is one handsome bugger.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I sat close to Migue Llera on Saturday - by god he is one handsome bugger.

He needs to be because he's a sh*t footballer!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I sat close to Migue Llera on Saturday - by god he is one handsome bugger.[/quote]

Were you one of the subs?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I sat close to Migue Llera on Saturday - by god he is one handsome bugger.

Charlton38256News1.jpg
  • lol you could have picked a better shot.

He wasnt a sub bibble. We had 4 Charlton team members in the row in front of me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol you could have picked a better shot.

He wasnt a sub bibble. We had 4 players who CL have sponsored in the row in front of me.

Edited for accuracy : - (
  • Nelson Mandela
  • No you're inaccurate. They weren't all players. Well the only player I noticed was Llera.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No you're inaccurate. They weren't all players. Well the only player I noticed was Llera.

The only one you had eyes for was the tall, dark, handsome one?

Fair enough : - )
  • Gervaise and pilkington would be a giggle, failing that page 3 keeley and helen chamberlen.
  • edited February 2011
    King Julian in the movie Madagascar 2 - If ever such a character!

Best of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovQf8zvRug&feature=related
  • Sponsored links:

• I like to move it move it....
  • Charlie Sheen!
  • [cite]Posted By: E=mc2[/cite]King Julian in the movie Madagascar 2 - If ever such a character!

Oh yes - great shout!
  • Louis Spence, and we'd sit in the last block in the East by the away fans.

Reckon not only would he wind the hell out of the away fans, he would bring some artistic creativity to the Bouncy Bouncy :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Louis Spence, and we'd sit in the last block in the East by the away fans.

Reckon not only would he wind the hell out of the away fans, he would bring some artistic creativity to the Bouncy Bouncy :-)

And if the game was sh*t, you could always give him a right hander to cheer yourself up!
  • Either Catweazle or Bagpuss.
  • Martin Bormann
  • Peter Kaye. He'd be hilarious.
  • AdamtheAddick: So He could tell Me about His pictures & how to post them on CL.
    ;-)
  • edited February 2011
    Michael Corleone: to see the ref before the game and make him an offer he couldn't refuse!