Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emergency loan window

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]I'm afraid it has to be Bostock , I know its a risk and if it does not come off he would get more stick than other players because of the Palace connection but I can't see anyone within our price range who might come.

We then need to keep one loan back for emergencies ie Daniels / Seip.
    I'm sure there are other options, we just haven't heard of them. Must be a few promising young Prem midfielders that could do with a loan spell.

No idea what type of midfielder he is but I heard Conor Clifford did well on loan at Plymouth from Chelsea earlier this season.
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]i think it was a joke. I'd made the ridiculous suggestion that there was no way we'd go up unless we brought a *!£$%&*&654$ in and some on here think only the likes of Wishere and Scholes could possibly do better than what we have. Or maybe i'm being paranoid?

No we are getting at you
  • Michael Johnson from City?
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Michael Johnson from City?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]i think it was a joke. I'd made the ridiculous suggestion that there was no way we'd go up unless we brought a *!£$%&*&654$ in and some on here think only the likes of Wishere and Scholes could possibly do better than what we have. Or maybe i'm being paranoid?

No we are getting at you

really? a bit of keyboard bullying? i'm honoured. if you keep on i'll tell my mum though.
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

No we are getting at you

really? a bit of keyboard bullying? i'm honoured. if you keep on i'll tell my mum though.

At least you won't need to visit the docs for some paranoia tablets.
  • [cite]Posted By: jamiebcool[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]But Wilshere is?

I wasn't actually being serious mate. Scholes on the other hand ......

It would make a change though. Instead of praying Racon made a challenge you'd be praying Scholes didn't!
  • Josh McEachran perhaps? Not getting games at Chelsea and is a promising young player. Fits into the role of 'attacking' midfielder perfectly
  • [cite]Posted By: SidcupAddick[/cite]Josh McEachran perhaps? Not getting games at Chelsea and is a promising young player. Fits into the role of 'attacking' midfielder perfectly

Good shout, if we cant get Michael Johnson although i think its unlikely
  • I would love Josh McEacran but suspect he could have the pick of Championship clubs , he looks an amazing talent . To even break into the Chelsea side at his age as he has is remarkable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jack Hobbs of Leicester would be an excellent signing. Player of the year last year but dropped down pecking order under Sven. Reckon he'll get a CCC team though.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Jack Hobbs of Leicester would be an excellent signing. Player of the year last year but dropped down pecking order under Sven. Reckon he'll get a CCC team though.[/quote]

You never know though with the CP connection.
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Jack Hobbs of Leicester would be an excellent signing. Player of the year last year but dropped down pecking order under Sven. Reckon he'll get a CCC team though.

is an ageing cricketer what we need?
  • Would love to get Josh McEachran- his family are originally from Campbeltown at the Mull of Kintyre, so he'd feel right at home when we sing VFR...
  • didn't we have a rather good young attacking midfielder who we rarely played - oh yes we sold him to Liverpool!
  • Here's hoping Large, although Barnsley seem to be getting linked with him.

Boom boom Henry! Maybe he could be another Charlton footballer who plays cricket too!
  • Quote 37. Gutted - paranoia tablets would be embarrassing but nothing compared to telling my mum i'm being bullied by an internet clique.
  • Stephen Darby would of been nice, he looked quality on the telly the other week.
  • Sven on Sky Sports talking about three defenders , SCP connections . I know Hobbs is mentioned above and Lamey has been discussed on here before. Moreno also looks interesting.

Leicester manager Sven Goran Eriksson would be prepared to allow Jack Hobbs to leave on loan if he has brought in another defender.

The Swede has decided it would be better for last season's player of the year to get first-team football after falling down the pecking order.

However, Eriksson will only allow the 22-year-old to leave when he has added strength in depth to his squad.

"Jack is a Leicester player and, if another defender comes in, then we are very keen that he goes out and plays games," the former England boss told the Leicester Mercury.

Big talent
    "He is our player, he is young, a big talent and we want him to play football, if not here then elsewhere for a time.

"It will be better for him than playing in the reserves and sitting on the bench. But, first, we have to cover ourselves."

Eriksson also revealed that Moreno and Michael Lamey would be available for loan deals.

He added: "It is difficult for players like Moreno and Michael Lamey, who have hardly even been on the bench.

"I feel sorry for them but any player who wants to go out on loan will be allowed to, as long as we are covered."