Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kings of Leon greatest rock band ever..... or are they?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Who is Little Richart and where was God found?
  • Options
    ouch that was awful. Seeing them at this years Isle of Wight fest. Hope that performance was a one off. Best rock band of all time - The Beatles. Best modern day rock band - Foo Fighters.
  • Options
    Right for those bit slow on the uptake the first video is a spoof, called a shred, smart editing and rerecorded sound, bloody funny, watch the kiss and who ones and have a giggle.
  • Options
    Didn't look at it as I don't really know who they are apart from definatly not being the greatest Rock 'n Roll band in the world.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Right for those bit slow on the uptake the first video is a spoof, called a shred, smart editing and rerecorded sound, bloody funny, watch the kiss and who ones and have a giggle.

Never heard of a 'shred' it was funnier when i was ignorant of the fact. I feel like i've just been told Santa isn't real!
  • Options
    I was suspicious when they first arrived on the scene looking a bit too stylised and with some bullshitty backstory that didn't bear much scrutiny -it was as if they had been formed from a brain storming meeting at a record company HQ with the remit to design the ultimate 'indie rock band'........ as such I have never been able to take them seriously.

They're not utter gash, but they aren't that great either.

Surely, when it comes to rock, the likes of the Who, Led Zep, Black Sabbath etc. have to be front runners for the gold medal in turning it up to 11 and choking on other people's vomit?

Like the Shreds stuff btw - some of it is hilarious.
  • Options
    Oh and good call with the Foo Fighters as current holders of the Nigel Tufnell award for most rockingest band on the planet!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Our survey says.......... X!!
  • Options
    Well they are obviously not the greatest & it would appear contrary to opinion in this thread. However, I like them & am seeing them soon :-
    Love Hyde Park venues as well, as long as it is dry.

Hyde Park, London,
    Thu 23 Jun 2011, 14:30