Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs. Peterborough | 12 Feb 2011 | Preview, Poll, Views and News

2»

Comments

• 1-0 BWP from a Waggy squaring of the ball
  • [cite]Posted By: sm[/cite]1 - 0 Charlton - Semedo 89 minutes

If that happens, i'm on the pitch!
  • edited February 2011
    Good points Tutt-Tutt.

Boyd will be well up for this game having been let go by Charlton aged 10 or 12. Their formation will be a real test not only of our players but our coaches. Which ever side wins the midfield tactical battle wins the game and I think that will be us. Wouldn't be surprised if CP/AD/DM change things around to deal with their front three especially Boyd

2 - 1 to us.

A polite reminded that the annual tribute of one minutes applause for those players, fans and officials who have died over the past 12 months takes place before the game tomorrow. With luck the big screen will be able to scroll the names but regardless I hope everyone will be able to join in.
  • A win and we have a game in hand and some daylight between us and them - a deafeat and they go above us by 2 points. A great opportunity and one I think we will take. COYRS
  • SCP said on wed that he didnt like changing a winning side. Certainly dont see himchanging the back 4 with 3 clean sheets on the trot. Therefore it's just a choice of Racon/McOxo in mid and then Fry/Bessone at LB. I do think he will give Fry a go at CH at some stage but this more likely to come next week as it's our 3rd game in a week. I also think he would like to give both NE and Benno some playing time but cant see him breaking up Joe and BWP at the moment.
    As for Boyd Semedo will told to keep an eye out , no more
  • edited February 2011
    My Squad:
    [align=center]Rob Elliott
    Francis---Dailly---Fry---Bessone
    Semedo
    Wagstaff
    Reid
    Racon
    BWP---Anyinsah[/align]
    The squad i expect:
    [align=center]Rob Elliott
    Francis---Dailly---Doherty---Bessone
    Semedo
    Wagstaff
    Reid
    Jackson
    BWP---Anyinsah[/align]
  • We are due to come down to earth some time and Posh are doing well at the moment, so I've gone for an away win - I think it's just due to the fact that I am not used to us winning so many matches in a row and it makes me nervous!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]We are due to come down to earth some time and Posh are doing well at the moment, so I've gone for an away win - I think it's just due to the fact that I am not used to us winning so many matches in a row and it makes me nervous!

WIN WIN WIN - It's a great time to be an ADDICK! I can feel it - we are like the oncoming storm. We ain't coming down to earth anytime soon. And once the new team clicks we'll be unstoppable. Up up up!!!
  • 2-2, we give away a late goal
  • SHIT - I'm so punch drunk, I have just bought two tickets for Meadow Lane. What's going on? I feel like a newbie again! Or a girl!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2011
    [cite]Bigstemarra[/cite]We are due to come down to earth some time and Posh are doing well at the moment, so I've gone for an away win - I think it's just due to the fact that I am not used to us winning so many matches in a row and it makes me nervous!
    wasn't that long ago we won 5 in a row!
  • 4-0 to us. everything is going to click.

I've had a few drinks tonight.
  • Posh have plenty of reasons to want to win well today.
    The 5-1 drubbing
    George Boyd has a point to prove
    Grant Basey does too and will have briefed them on the innermost secrets of the club

Could be a tough game but I'd be inclined to stick Semedo or Mac on Boyd to nullify him and rely on pace and pass and move with our superior players

Hope Eccles gets some decent game time - maybe for Anyinsah. BWP and Eccles would be seriously pacy together
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Posh have plenty of reasons to want to win well today.
    The 5-1 drubbing
    George Boyd has a point to prove
    Grant Basey does too and will have briefed them on the innermost secrets of the club

Could be a tough game but I'd be inclined to stick Semedo or Mac on Boyd to nullify him and rely on pace and pass and move with our superior players

Hope Eccles gets some decent game time - maybe for Anyinsah. BWP and Eccles would be seriously pacy together

The bit that made me laugh was Our Superior players. Peterborough have got some match winners. There is not a fag paper between the teams or the players.If Peterborough had some better defenders they would be at the top with Brighton.
  • Callum Harriott is 7/2 on Paddy Power to score at any time. u18s aren't playing today. Does that suggest he might be on the bench or would it be based on him being on the bench v Luton (or was it Barnet?) in the FA Cup? If most players are available it's hard to see who would be left off the bench in place of an u18 player. Probably means nothing.
  • Got 6 mates coming today the normally dont... 1 cafc fan, 4 (sort of) palace and a united
    So put in a good performance and they might be regulars

Either 1-0 or 4-3 to us
  • 0-0

16/1 on willhills
  • Wouldn't read much into goal scorer markets they normally still have Youga listed.