Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The injured ref

2»

Comments

• Did look sharper after he went off.
  • edited February 2011
    We should draw a line under this incident as the evidence looks rather sketchy
  • This is the funniest thing since a linesman collapsed after a hotdog was thrown at him and he mistook the ketchup for blood! Officials are a special breed!
  • I thought their player had turned into him and knocked him over then trampled on him – normally I would have put that down to wishful thinking but he hadn't been as bad as most we've had this season!
  • clearly something is afoot.

Two injured refs, one who had a brainstorm allowing and disallowing a goal and another who didn't send Doc off despite an obvious 2nd red card offence.

We have wondered who the new owners are and I think now we know.

It's the mafia.
  • Stretchered off with a snapped pencil.

SLP says the pencil is now sitting up in bed and has been visited by by various pieces of stationery.
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite][div class=CommentHeader][/div][div class=CommentBody id=CommentBody_876831]Stretchered off with a snapped pencil.

SLP says the pencil is now sitting up in bed and has been visited by by various pieces of stationery.[/div]

This will do wonders for the 'respect' campaign........ Love it!
  • Is the pencil story really true?
  • His pencil snapped?? Thats what happens when we take the lead. ;-)
  • Knew something was wrong when he remained stationery for so long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have tweeted this incident to Mark Bright asking him to mention it on late kick off.

He has replied. I've reassured him it isnt a wind up. Hopefully it will get on air!