Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grant Basey-Abuse

2»

Comments

• "Abuse"

Does anyone think he cares (assuming he even noticed) ?
  • He did notice because he looked up in the direction it was coming from. Almost a bewildered look on his face.

Bit embarassing for him because he was warming up with subs from both teams at the time.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: spiritof1947[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: davy macaddick[/cite]North Lower Corner boys? They reckon a fella dressed in black, sits near me, looks like Richard O'Brian and sing it at him! And to be fair he does ;-) also suspect he maybe a cross dresser too! They were singing to him as he came out "Start the Fans please"! The catch phrase from the Crystal Maze....hilarious, i nearly soiled myself![/quote]

LOL. Sounds hilarious to be fair.

Maybe we should move the disabled fans into in front of that block and see what the "North Lower Corner boys" come up with for them.

Legends![/quote]One of the funniest posts on the forum, nice one!
  • Its a shame if Grant Basey drops away from first class football because of a weight problem,and on those idiots in the north stand I believe they are led by a minature version of Heston Bloomenthal (probably couldn't read a menu let alone write one) and hats off to Davymac for backing Basey perhaps he's had abuse for an out of contol weight problem too.
  • Ambrose's Dad........are you? or are you Richard O'Briens cross dressing lover?.........i bet it's been a while since you paid for a ticket?