Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Notts County v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    this is so frustrating
  • Options
    It's looking bad
  • Options
    what has happened to Kyel Reid?
  • Options
    this is becoming a trend now.. charlton corner in the 79th min is wasted from a Reid Volley from 25 out ... lol
  • Options
    Too many players going for 30 yd volleys...somebody tell them that they don't possess any quality to do that
  • Options
    How about a left footer taking the corners on the right? Have we got one? Just a thought. Might get a better delivery.
  • Options
    What can Powell do though... answer is... nothing... we have ended up with nothing when we deserved something.. again...
  • Options
    Think Jenkinson looks good wouldn't mind him on the right and Solly at the left
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Reid , the most inconsistant player ive seen , suppose thats why he joined us.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Typical TV luck. We've been the better team and if anything, deserve the three points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not looking good - we never even lost two in a row last season
  • Options
    We have hardly been the better team - their keeper has had it easy
  • Options
    To be the better team you have to score goals
  • Options
    Elliot is very unconvincing
  • Options
    Looking like 3 on the bounce. Not acceptable at this level with this squad.
  • Options
    ScabbyHorse, I think Reid has been very consistent recently...
  • Options
    The groundsman should be ashamed himself
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]Typical TV luck. We've been the better team and if anything, deserve the three points.

Other than the penalty how many saves has Nelson made?
  • Options
    Doherty utter shite
  • Options
    We've created nothing in the 2nd half, losts of play down the wings but absolutley no end product. Not good enough
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    man this is painful.........
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]To be the better team you have to score goals

Rubbish. We've cut them open two or three times where the goalkeeper has foiled us, also had a penalty awarded with our best taker already off the pitch injured. On the other hand Notts have scored off one of their players arse, taking a reflection en route to the net.
  • Options
    This is garbage.....
  • Options
    Were a mid-table team.. and thats why we loose to Notts.
  • Options
    Paul Ince and Alex Rae. Bloody hell.
  • Options
    The grammar and spelling on here are poor
  • Options
    Have we reached rock bottom yet , ive just ask my nurse if I could have more morphine.
  • Options
    Got to say I agree with Callum here. First time I've seen a "live" game for a long while. As the away team we have played well, but (again!) not had the rub of the green. Hasn't been a bad performance at all, especially away from home on a shite pitch.

Struggling to remember many Notts County chances.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Oh dear
  • Options
    waggy with a half chance in the 92nd min and he hashs it over ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!