Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Notts County v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    No composure, too many players panicking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]To be the better team you have to score goals

Rubbish. We've cut them open two or three times where the goalkeeper has foiled us, also had a penalty awarded with our best taker already off the pitch injured. On the other hand Notts have scored off one of their players arse, taking a reflection en route to the net.

Scoredfrom a setplay. A goal that wouldn't have happened if the bloke had been marked.

I'll ask again. Tell me about these saves made by the keeper? Other than the penalty I'm struggling.
  • Options
    well thats getting deleted of the recorder...

Totalling fucking joke...

waste of time...

Powell has his hands tied... we dont have a midfielder who can actually pass the ball..

I am amazed we get 15k a week to watch us...

SPEND SOME MONEY!!!
  • Options
    Playing three strikers doesn't seem to work, does it?
  • Options
    Absolute sh*t, I know lets play players in the wrong positions.
  • Options
    couldn't watch that week in week out....
  • Options
    terrible team performance mirrored by piss poor individual efforts
  • Options
    feel sorry for Chris, 11 players on the pitch without a winning mentality.
  • Options
    look at this weirdo pillocks...
  • Options
    Didn't deserve to lose that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can somebody tell me why Benson doesnt get a spot on the bench ???

I mean he only has scored loads of goals at this level before....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]well thats getting deleted of the recorder...

Totalling fucking joke...

waste of time...

Powell has his hands tied... we dont have a midfielder who can actually pass the ball..

I am amazed we get 15k a week to watch us...

SPEND SOME MONEY!!!

Bizzare. All of a sudden the manager has his hands tied.

A few weeks ago the manger would have been a c**t.
  • Options
    Another Defeat!
    However, I blame the strikers and not the central midfield tonight.
    Terrible penalty from Wright Phillips & How is Eccleston at Liverpool, Those chances he missed were awful!
  • Options
    Yep, must get rid of the shit like Docherty and get in players who want to die to win
  • Options
    Deflected goal and missed pen and their goalie should have been sent off! So unlucky!

But the quality wasn't there especially in the 2nd half. Midfield poor although tough pitch for central midfielders.

Play offs at the very best but we need quality and quickly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]can somebody tell me why Benson doesnt get a spot on the bench ???

Because he is out injured
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]can somebody tell me why Benson doesnt get a spot on the bench ???

Might have something to do with the injury he has had for the last 3 weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]look at this weirdo pillocks...

Eh ?
  • Options
    What a load of tripe we are. Talk about depressing.
    Bring back Phil Parkinson. Personally I don't give a dam, about your replies, to this post...
  • Options
    bit fed up atm.. starts to get embarassing to watch some of their attempts of shots.. including bradleys penalty that 'arrys mum could have hit sweeter !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First one that springs to mind is when Eccleston was put through by BWP's flick-on.

The forward lost his marker for the goal, that much is true.
  • Options
    For god's sake get us a centre half to get that muppet doherty out of the team AND GET US A MIDFIELDER WHO CAN PASS THE BALL MORE THAN TEN YARDS... and may be even bring it forward occasionally?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Didn't deserve to lose that

Wouldn't have lost if we could defend setplays.

How many is that this season?.
  • Options
    Normally get pissed off with supporters who go on about spending money and new signings, but...FFS SPEND SOME MONEY!
  • Options
    Happy weekend everyone
  • Options
    Rubbish team selection on a rubbish pitch ... no Wagstaff from the start? .. CP seems no more able to get a decent team together playing decent football than PP .. now known as Pundit Parkinson. And BWP's missed penalty? .. rubbish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: E=mc2[/cite]What a load of tripe we are. Talk about depressing.
    Bring back Phil Parkinson. Personally I don't give a dam, about your replies, to this post...

At least we can pass, under Parkinson, we would of lost and not string two passes together
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]First one that springs to mind is when Eccleston was put through by BWP's flick-on.

The forward lost his marker for the goal, that much is true.

Wrong again. Simon Francis lost him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SurreyAddick[/cite]Deflected goal and missed pen and their goalie should have been sent off! So unlucky!

But the quality wasn't there especially in the 2nd half. Midfield poor although tough pitch for central midfielders.

Play offs at the very best but we need quality and quickly!

word perfect
  • Options
    There was no point trying to play proper passing football on that pitch. Would have only been a matter of time before one bobbled/stuck in the pitch and we'd have been punished on the counter.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!