Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Defence for tuesday

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: killer kish[/cite]Doesnt anyone think we should start by having a decent keeper?

Just a half decent one will do , we were heading to oblivion when luckily the "undroppable dropaball" one got injured and randy coming in was a massive help in picking our form up towards the end of last season

The goalkeeping version of the emperors new clothes is average at his best

Of the limited amount I've seen of worner he isn't worse
    Time for something new and it may just take robbie out of his comfort zone and re focus his game
    As reasonable as his standard 2/3 saves were the one he dropped was such an easy catch its embarassing
  • Options
    edited February 2011
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chris_7[/cite]largeaddick, its called going down to sparrows lane when the reserve games are on. I think I know when the games are by looking at upcoming fixtures you twat

Wind your neck in. Why do you need to call another poster a t***. He didn't insult you.

As it happens there isn't a fixture list for upcoming reserve games as they are all played as behind closed door friendlies so your argument falls straight away.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: chris_7[/cite]largeaddick, its called going down to sparrows lane when the reserve games are on. I think I know when the games are by looking at upcoming fixtures you twat

I'm maybe a twat but you are definitely a liar. There isn't an upcoming fixture list for reserve games so I don't see how you can look at it. All reserve games are arranged between Clubs and played behind closed doors and never publicised in advance and only reported on afterwards. So the question remains, how many games have you ACTUALLY seen Mambo play this season?
  • Options
    Francis Llera Dailly Jenkinson

Did Andy Marshall get a club? I'd habve him in to sort the goalkeeping issues
  • Options
    I'd have Llera back in instead of Doc too. At least he can pass a ball to a teammate instead of kicking it out every time. Llera is not as bad as some would have us believe and I actually have a lot of time for him. Think he has been unlucky this season, especially as we are leaking goals.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Llera. He puts 3-4 steady performances together then seems to shoot himself in the foot.
  • Options
    agreed on your back four Clem

time for Llera, he's being paid to sit in the stand and quite frankly he isn't any worse than what Doherty is or what Fortune has turned into
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

I'm maybe a twat but you are definitely a liar. There isn't an upcoming fixture list for reserve games so I don't see how you can look at it. All reserve games are arranged between Clubs and played behind closed doors and never publicised in advance and only reported on afterwards. So the question remains, how many games have you ACTUALLY seen Mambo play this season?

I have seen Mambo, last two seasons for the under 18s so feel i am qualified to give my twopence worth. He is not slow but he is not very quick either. Good in the air but distribution not very good. He looks like an average non league player. Although i felt the same about Danny Shittu and he turned out alright.
  • Options
    Mambo couldnt get in Eastbourne or Staines town side regularly whilst out on loan.

Why are we even having the discussion?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Elliot
    Solly Francis Doherty Dailly Fortune Llera Fry Jenkinson
    Eccleston Wright Phillips

Worner Racon Semedo Reid Wagstaff Anyinsah Benson

Surely that will stop the leaky defence, and no-one could complain about the lack of midfield dominance, as there wouldn't be a midfield full stop!

Mock me all you will, but this will work better than most defences suggested on here
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chris_7[/cite]Who would you like to see in the team on tuesday (defensive wise)

mine would be:

Jenkinson Mambo Daily Fry
    EA Sports - It's in the game
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite][li id=Comment_884528][div class=CommentBody id=CommentBody_884528]Mambo couldnt get in Eastbourne or Staines town side regularly whilst out on loan.

Why are we even having the discussion?[/div][/li][li id=Comment_884546 class=Alternate][url][/url][div class=CommentHeader][ul][/ul][/div][/li]

Unbelievable ... mambo pah !!!!

We need a right back and left back. A creative central mid and a target man
  • Options
    ok the back four at the moment dont look very comfortable ,but we also have to look at our forwards recently we have had plenty of chances to be out of sight at half time and we havent taken our chances a little bit more composure in front of goal is needed because it is putting pressure on our back four not to concede ,must agree with most people that the team needs strengthening .