Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Carlisle 1/3/11 | Match Preview, Team Views and News

13»

Comments

• Options
    Might have been forced by Anyinsah's injury, but could work in our favour as it will hopefully play to Eccleston and Wright-Phillips' strengths.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Good to see CP appears to have learnt the lesson of the last three games and goes 4-4-2.

Big chance for Reid to show what he's capable of.
    I'm sure it was 4-4-2 v Notts County? Definitely second half, as Wagstaff was playing right midfield and Eccleston was on the left.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Three recent posts suggesting BWP and Eccleston as the front 2. It completely failed against Peterborough didn't it? Neither could hold up the ball or challenge in the air, they were just too similar to make a good partnership.

BWP and Eccles upfront it is (unless it is 4-5-1?). Let's hope it works better than Peterboro. Benson on the bench.

I'm missing the game ill in bed, which is hopefully a good omen for the team!!!
  • Options
    CAFC Twitter says Wagstaff appears to be up front with BWP, so possibly is 4-5-1 if he plays just behind him.
  • Options
    Defensively were just not good enough I thought fortune would have started alongside daily