Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mad Dogs (includes spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Poor man's Sexy Beast imho.

Don Logan rules.

Don Logan was the most unbelievable character ever in any gangster film. Made worse by the most ridiculous casting of Ben Kingsley!

Sexy Beast was poor. Ian MacShane stole any worthwhile moments, as he always does. Paying off Ray Winstone was CLASSIC!
  • Options
    So anyone watch the first episode of Mad Dogs2? It's on my planner.

A second series! Who'd have thought it?
  • Options
    I did! Picked up from where it left off, well worth a watch.
  • Options
    Won't put down about what happened incase people havn't seen it yet but thought it was very good again!

Good to see some good Brittish actors making up the main part of a show aswell!
  • Options
    AFKABartramMarch 2011

Posted By: les_says
    i took at face value. she's a moody copper, quinn shot her, sacrificed himself for his mates (he had little to go home to) and inevitably went out in an apocalypse now blaze of glory. That's how i read it, except i think the 2nd series will probably start with the others turning the car round and turning up just at the point of Dominic about to shoot Quinn. Somehow that will go wrong, Quinn will survive and they'll be back in brown stuff for killing 2 (bent) coppers.

Give yourself a pat on the back AFKA. Not a bad shout considering it was made 10 months ago.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Watched the whole of series over the weekend, doesn't take long once you've stripped out the adverts, the "so far" bits and "next week".

Bloody enjoyed it. Ridiculous but great fun. The bird was stunning. Only complaint, too much gratuitous swearing I thought.

David Warner showed Ben Kingsley how to play a villain.

Looking forward to series 3.
  • Options
    Chirpy, Don Logan is the daddy.

"yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes"
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    not as good as the first series as it was so original, yet still better than the utter crap on tv nowadays.

that bird in it though (Carmen i think her name is)........stunning
  • Options
    I enjoyed it. Totally unbelievable but good fun. Looking forward to Series 3 in Morrocco.
  • Options
    I enjoyed it. Totally unbelievable but good fun. Looking forward to Series 3 in Morrocco.
    They end up in South Africa apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Filming is taking place in South Africa with series 3 to be shown in 2013
  • Options
    I think it's all been done. Simm and Glienster were on Radio 2 some weeks ago talking about it.
  • Options
    got better as it progressed.

Carmen

• Options
    Definately not a would ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!