Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time for beddy byes - POLL

2»

Comments

• Options
    Used to turn in around 11ish, or when the bottle was empty. Since the 'trouble' though, 9.30p.m is the norm (and no bottles allowed). Don't have to go to work any more but still wake up 6ish through force of habit. Difference is that I can now roll over and sart snorpng again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Used to turn in around 11ish, or when the bottle was empty. Since the 'trouble' though, 9.30p.m is the norm (and no bottles allowed). Don't have to go to work any more but still wake up 6ish through force of habit. Difference is that I can now roll over and sart snorpng again.

Would that be a bottle of warm milk? ;-)
  • Options
    It would be now! (Unfortunately)
  • Options
    Normally be between 11 and 12 . Tonight it will be after Late kick off.
  • Options
    Rarely before 11.30.
  • Options
    pick my mrs up from work every nite so i never get to bed before 12.15 up at 06.15
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]go to bed between 11-12 (although sleep occurs much later), get up about 7.45.

i'm a very bad sleeper, find it hard to switch off. gonna try chirpy's 5live trick. if anybody has other recommendations i'll be willing to try it.

Have a wank
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]It never fails to amaze me how late some people start work. I wish I[strike]did[/strike]had donebetter at school!
    ;-)
    Obviously that was done on purpose...
    Still, at least I was right in one sense! ;-)
  • Options
    struggling at the moment with work worries, go to bed 10.30 wake about 2.30am and lay there worrying for 3 hours ;-(
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]struggling at the moment with work worries, go to bed 10.30 wake about 2.30am and lay there worrying for 3 hours ;-(

you need to get a hold of that son, itwill do you no good

television x 3.99 5 wanks and youll sleep like a baby
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers mate, the panic attacks are the worse though.
  • Options
    on a serious note fella

we have spoke about your work, you cant take that responsibility fully on to your shoulders mate, it is not healthy for you and not good for business as you wont be right,

seek advice get it sorted you have a young family to look after and they need you
  • Options
    I know I'm trying to chill but my business is so cut throat and it's either manic or panic and with 9 staff, it's very difficult.
  • Options
    you know whats best for the shop mate but you need to think whats best for the NSS massive as that sort of sleep pattern can not continue.

been there done that insomnia got me real bad was getting less than 2hrs sleep in 48 when times where bad here took me a long time to get to grips with demons dont fall into it long dark road to recovery, i still dont get enough kip lucky to get 4-5 hrs on a good night but is enough to re charge.
  • Options
    hard to say what time I go to bed as with two week old twins I find I go to bed at 10 then 11.30 then 2.30 then 5am.

I'd like to get to bed at around 9.30pm and sleep by 10.30pm when back to work on Wednesday and even though the Mrs is gonna try to deal with them during the week I guess there will be occasions where I have to pitch in
  • Options
    4/5/6am, I have some f*cked up sleeping pattern
  • Options
    has anyone noticed the subtle way information is being collected about us all on this site? soon they'll casually ask for our bank details and the size of our middle leg!%~{>
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]cheers mate, the panic attacks are the worse though.
    That sounds a real bummer - good luck dealing with that.
  • Options
    averaging about 3 or 4 hrs a night. cant sleep. once i get a new job and get sorted hopefully will sleep like a baby.. wake up screaming at 3am having peed and shite myself, im here all week..
  • Options
    Never, ever before midnight and rarely before 1am..........although I do sometimes doze off during the late night film or whatever i'm watching.

Usually up around 7.30 am , so i get around 6 hours sleeep.........which enough for most people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In bed between 10 and 11 back in England, but when in Oz Its a lot later generally-might have something to do with not having to get up for work.

Steve....it took me years to come to terms with getting the balace right between my business and my quality of life....I too had a quite a few staff members as you know, but eventually I came to terms with cutting the numbers back and only dealing with quality clients rather than trying to cover all bases. Its a tough thing to do admittedly, but if the boot was on the other foot you have to ask yourself would these people be willing to put there hand in their pocket to help you out if you were struggling. Try talking to your staff and see if anyone would like to cut back on hours....I did this a couple of years ago and during the quieter periods my staff voluntarily went on a three day week.....I dont know your full story mate, but try and seek advice Steve otherwise your health will suffer and your business will go down the googler anyway. I know running a business is tough, but you need to look out for you and your family first mate....its a sad fact of life and bigger corporations dont hesitate if profits fall.
  • Options
    Good night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I know I'm trying to chill but my business is so cut throat and it's either manic or panic and with 9 staff, it's very difficult.

I can relate to this Steve. Having said that, fortunately, when I sleep, I'm out like a log. Still, business is rough and staff can be the death of you. I'm trying to learn!
  • Options
    0045 - Goodnight. Up at 0530.