Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dagenham 2 - 1 Charlton - Post match thread

124»

Comments

• I would publically like to thank my Grandaughter Grace for having her 21st birthday tomorrow, I never thought in over 50 years of supporting that I would be grateful for an excuse to miss a game.
  • [cite]Posted By: Granpa[/cite]I would publically like to thank my Grandaughter Grace for having her 21st birthday tomorrow, I never thought in over 50 years of supporting that I would be grateful for an excuse to miss a game.

Can we all come to the birthday party granpa, trying to find a reason to miss it too but havent got one yet! Humiliation tomorrow night for sure.
  • i have a reason not to go (my sons parents evening) but i'm currently in negotiations with the wife to receive a get out clause and go and pay the last rites to CAFC
  • [cite]Posted By: Granpa[/cite]I would publically like to thank my Grandaughter Grace for having her 21st birthday tomorrow, I never thought in over 50 years of supporting that I would be grateful for an excuse to miss a game.

I'd publically like to thank my Goldfish for having his birthday tomorrow cos like you Grandpa I'll be missing the game too
  • [cite]Posted By: CafcSteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Shame on you Mike. Must be a even bigger tosser than Nathan if you have to slag off an 'old' woman but didn't have either the balls to do it to her face or the decency not to slag her off on the internet.

Could you be more hypocritical if you tried?

Your doing pretty much the same thing, Calling/Suggesting that their 'tossers' over the Internet!

Or are you above everyone else and allowed to do what you want on this forum?

Not at all. Just get that chip off your shoulder.

I was at the game. I was standing next to Nathan at half time while I spoke to Fanny. He didn't say a word then, He waited until he was safe at home behind his keyboard before having a go. He knew she posted on here.

It wasn't me who raised the issue of the "old" woman. It was Mike and Nathan. But not to her face, just here.

As I said Tossers and I'll say that to their faces next time I see them.
  • I think I’ve lost my CL badge – about the only good thing that came out of going to the game !
  • Funnily enough it IS my birthday tomorrow.....and where else would I be but my 2nd home, The Valley.
  • Was anybody suprised by theresult and performance when they saw the team line up before the game. I certainly would have been suprised with any other outcome!
  • edited March 2011
    I wasn't surprised by the result or the performance. I had us down for a defeat long before the team names were given out.

In fact I don't see us winning another game until we entertain Rochdale on Easter Monday. I don't actually think we'll win that one either, but I'm quite confident that we won't win one before then. By then I espect us to be less than two wins from safety with Walsall away from home in our last three games.

It might not be pretty, but I think we are going to have a very exciting end to the season, after all.
  • And whatever the limitations of the side- we shouldn't have been outplayed by Dagenham and Redbridge - no disrespect to them but this isn't acceptable.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]And whatever the limitations of the side- we shouldn't have been outplayed by Dagenham and Redbridge - no disrespect to them but this isn't acceptable.

The players haven't performed in weeks now, maybe CP needs to get along side them and encourage them, just like the fans, might raise their heads.
  • Bump. Tonight feels like a Dagenham moment.
  • edited January 2021
    It's not quite that bad, yet. 
  • Bump. Tonight feels like a Dagenham moment.
    Nah. I was at the Dagenham match, we were shocking that day. We were not shocking tonight.
  • Bowyer MUST be given until October after he has had two transfer windows.  By then he'll probably be left with the players he wants and deserves.
    A load of old twaddle that he wants to leave and fed up.  Wtf would he want to go now that he has now got a decent owner and the backing he has so craved?!