Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CONGRATULATIONS NLA

On your promotion, for somebody who had to make a break from South London a few years back, I salute you for all your hard work and what you have made of yourself, you fully deserve it and I'm proud of you mate.

Comments

• Agree, now those freebies you promised your mates ; - )
  • No idea who you are or what you have done, but your posts on life in general and football in particular are always worth reading, so well done.
  • cheers fellas

today i am a very very happy man.

freebies you bet your life looks like we could have some real treats on the horizon
  • Got any more info? I'm a little in the dark on this

Congratulations btw
  • whatever uve done son well done ,your a proper nice bloke .
  • i have put in a lot of hard work and a lot of long long days to enable me to change the perception of the person and employee that i was.

i got a new boss 3 years ago who reinvingerated my mojo and really bought the best of my knowledge and skills out of me, giving me the platform to perform and to face up to weaknesses, within big corporates its really easy to fall into the i dont want a career i want a job mentallity and he really helped me realise that Coca Cola has great oppotunities to build a great career and a better life for me and my family.

i will now be working within our events team in a role that is the first of its kind and is a huge task but gives me the chance to really show that i know my stuff with regards to ops and logistics.

all of this with no real education no good exam results and up against graduates and other great candidates i pulled it out of the bag.

So when you see or hear of an event that coca cola sponsor or organise i wouldve been involved and responsible for its execution.

things like the open golf, the ryder cup, Relentless festival, super bikes, etc

so boys we have a fair amount of good things coming
  • rather have a Pepsi !

.only kidding fella, well done+ good luck
  • Superbikes count me in only joking mate well done

ps not really joking about the superbikes
  • dont worry mate i had you down for that one.

not forgetting them being a partner of London 2012 i will see the once in a lifetime event from deep within and i can not wait for that
  • This boss NLA, you got any idea if he is free on Saturday's and Tuesday nights ??

Congrats mate, really pleased for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done NLA.

Nice to know that that little "number" you did on your van a couple of years back didn't count against you. (JOKE!)
    ;o)
  • Well done, NLA.

It's always great to hear of someone gaining success when their schooldays were not the most fruitful of their life.

Goes to show it's never too late to turn things around ...

Here's hoping we can all celebrate with you around 10pm tomorrow night.
  • Congratulations NLA , even if i do say i prefer Pepsi Max , i do wish you all the best mate!
  • All the best to you.
  • Nice one son, makes a change to hear some good news,
  • Well done mate, over the moon for you

I left school with bugger all to my name (which I regret) and have had to graft my bollocks off to get where I am and give you a big thumbs up for doing it the hard way, I owe you a man hug of epic proportions!
  • Thanks again folks.

Man hugs from carter I may get invited to poo club next.

He is a watfrord fan afka and finds,our plight quite funny no hopes of nicking him
  • Congratulations NLA.
  • Sounds great, congratulations and best of luck with your new post!

Wouldn't say no to any freebies ;-)
  • Nice one, D.

Well pleased for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Well done NLA.

Nice to know that that little "number" you did on your van a couple of years back didn't count against you. (JOKE!)
    ;o)

Ha ha - I dont know you NLA but remember the stress that this incident was causing

Good luck to you.
  • Yeah congrats NLA. Good to hear a bit of good news amongst all the doom and gloom.
  • Makes all that effort worthwhile, don't it! Congrats.
  • NLA now you're a high flyer can you tell me why Coca Cola stopped selling Vanilla Coke in the UK?

This is a serious question. I even e-mailed Coca Cola but didn't get an answer.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

things like the open golf, the ryder cup, Relentless festival, super bikes, etc

so boys we have a fair amount of good things coming

Hey - don't forget the girls - I'm certainly in for the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles ;-)

Seriously, many congratulations - makes all the hard work worthwhile when you get the deserved reward.
  • Well done NLA, you might know a friend of mine he's head of security for Coca-Cola? He had to sleep with the world cup (oooer!) when it toured the world before South Africa.
  • Red is that Paul mac
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]He had to sleep with the world

Wow! Is that's how people climb the ladder at Coca Cola.......?

;o)
  • Well, I don't suppose Pickles the dog is still around to find it for them if they lost it, Oggy.
  • Well done NLA ... great to hear