Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CONGRATULATIONS NLA

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]NLA now you're a high flyer can you tell me why Coca Cola stopped selling Vanilla Coke in the UK?

This is a serious question. I even e-mailed Coca Cola but didn't get an answer.

because it did not sell in enough units to make it a viable product release in the UK i believe but i am not 100% sure
  • Options
    ahhh vanilla coke... my favourite drink of all time!
  • Options
    Well done matey, if you've worked for it, you deserve it. Some of the big american corporates are great to work for and really look after their staff. my grandad (now gone sadly) used to work for the owner/founder of Mcd's in his London home and was always treated with great respect, even though he was an old fella doing a little job.
  • Options
    D

A good mate of mine drives for Coca Cola and was giving it large about winning driver of the year

Please tell me this is true???

I can't say congratulations to him in case he is taking the piss!
  • Options
    Nice one NLA i didnt see this before, and did wonder why people kept congratulating you on Tuesday, just assumed they liked you!!

Well done man, us un educated folk can do ok if you just try hard, and put the hours and effort in!! Maybe some of the Charlton players could read this thread! !!
  • Options
    charlton wear red and white maybe you could get coca cola to sponsor us , it's a good fit
  • Options
    Well done Dal only just seen this, great stuff fella.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Nice one NLA i didnt see this before, and did wonder why people kept congratulating you on Tuesday, just assumed they liked you!!
    Ha ha!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]NLA now you're a high flyer can you tell me why Coca Cola stopped selling Vanilla Coke in the UK?

This is a serious question. I even e-mailed Coca Cola but didn't get an answer.

because it did not sell in enough units to make it a viable product release in the UK i believe but i am not 100% sure

Thanks for that. Looks like I'll have to wait until June when I'm on holiday.

Congrats on the new job as well, should have put that earlier.
  • Options
    Any chance of getting them to sponsor us next season? A few mil would be handy...

Anywho, congrats!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont know you personally NLA, but many congrats on your promotion.....sounds as though you deserve it. Its good to hear some good news at last........well done mate.
  • Options
    Get them to bring back TAB, I loved that stuff!
  • Options
    Well done.

Good to see deserved reward and success for a change.
  • Options
    whats his name carts