Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I think we'll win the majority of our games left, starting with Southampton tonight!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Take the rose tinted glasses off before the men in the white jackets turn up
  • Options
    You have to be a bit mental to think we'll win tonight, but if we did win then i would then expect us to follow up and win the following two games as well, and then have us all scratching our heads thinking how the hell were we so poor a few games ago ?
  • Options
    Then we will win the next game or so after that and when we start talking about the paly offs again will go back to losing - best not to get your hopes up in the first place.
  • Options
    Which is not beyond Charlton at all. we could go on a ridiculous run until the end of the season, yet miss out on the play offs by a goal or something.

I actually think we should play 'Up & Down' by the Vengaboys more at The Valley
  • Options
    I prefer their Boom Boom Boom, not becuase it has any significance, but because it is even more pervy than up and down. Anyway, to be fair they would really have to realease a version titled down and down to suit us.
  • Options
    Where gunna win !! I feel it mcormack and francis will score beaut's and we mighht be able to string some passes together
  • Options
    Not even I think we'll finish strongly.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Not even I think we'll finish strongly.[/quote]

Oh whatt when where 3 0 down ?