Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Saints.....match thread

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Hi all...match thread as usual....addicks team is (so I undersatnd)
Elliot, Solly, Dailly (c), Llera, Bessone, Wagstaff, Semedo, Parrett, Racon, Nouble, Wright-Phillips

Comments

• Options
    addicks subs-:
    Sullivan, Francis, Reid, Doherty, Anyinsah, Fortune, Eccleston
  • Options
    Saints: Davis, Harding, Fonte, Lambert, Barnard, Butterfield, Hammond (c), Jaidi, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chaplow (TH)
  • Options
    Saints subs: Bialkowski, Richardson, Forte, Do Prado, Martin, Seaborne, N'Guessan (TH)
  • Options
    Much happier with that line up
  • Options
    Nooo mcormack feeking how ? Is chris ill or something ?
  • Options
    So that's four changes for the addicks, with Elliot, Solly, Bessone and Racon coming into the starting 11. Looks a stronger line-up in my opinion......anyone need updates.....this is my last one as a young 55 year old.....birthday is Saturday!!
  • Options
    Seems to have picked about the best possible line-up from those available
  • Options
    My concern there is whether Elliot is match fit or even generally fit enough after his injury.
  • Options
    Looks like we're fielding quite a decent passing side.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite]My concern there is whether Elliot is match fit or even generally fit enough after his injury.

Worner is not in the 18
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Math thread? Do we have to add up our goals against afterwards? :o)
  • Options
    Got to be honest I would have prefered Eccleston to Waggy on the right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]Math thread? Do we have to add up our goals against afterwards? :o)

LOL yep apologies for that....sligtly too eager to get the teams published!!!
  • Options
    Resting Jenks as well - let's hope Bessone's hamstring doesn't get hamstrung
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite]My concern there is whether Elliot is match fit or even generally fit enough after his injury.[/quote]

Worner is not in the 18[/quote]

Replaced by Millwall's number 3....why?
  • Options
    Liking Solly and Wagstaff on the right. They will figure a lot next season. Best of mates so have a good understanding of each others game.

I think we will step up to the game tonight. Can see it being a draw!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Picked this up from Twitter just a few minutes ago, apprently interesting programme notes from our new chairman - Slater: Powell is a manager, not a magician, and he didn't have an ideal platform on his arrival.
    His backing CP all the way by the sound of things.....now c'mon players lets bloody play!!
  • Options
    Bradley Allen is tonights summariser....he tends to talk sense to be fair
  • Options
    With two proper full backs pushing on perhaps Waggy can play onthe hole.
  • Options
    Atmosphere sounds flat as a pancake!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How are they not top of the league with that squad? Its got so many players that are quality at this level!
  • Options
    This will be a math thread alright !!!!!

one....two......three.........four.........
  • Options
    Sorry if I've missed it but what is the story with Worner and Jenkinson not in the squad?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]This will be a math thread alright !!!!!

one....two......three.........four.........

Once again sorry for the typo.....just a little too keen to get the teams published.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Sorry if I've missed it but what is the story with Worner and Jenkinson not in the squad?

Worner's got a finger injury but I don't know what's happened to Jenkinson. Seems strange to have dropped him completely considering he's been one of our better players.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Right off to pour myself a large glass of Red.....back soon.....updates needed by anyone???
  • Options
    Radio Stream
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/bbc_local_home/newsid_8273000/8273141.stm
  • Options
    Crikey here we go!!
  • Options
    appreciate the updates Red. I've just started a nice bottle of Aussie rose. Very nice!
  • Options
    Updates would be great Red and Happy Birthday for Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!