Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Saints.....match thread

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]At least we've broke Bournemouth in for you too, you're welcome.

you sound really bitter mate...
  • Options
    Cheers Saints Fan, always welcome here mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Sounded like an OK game. We had the better chances, but as per usual didn't really make much of them.

Solent team seemed almost certain that our disallowed goal was a close call, maybe onside which will be tough to take if it does look onside on the footage.

Hard to take BWP score as I quite liked him at Saints. Parrett sounded good on the Radio, sounded like your best player.

As for us, we're not the same team when Lallana is off the pitch. Shame he went off injured from our point of view, good for your point of view. Thankfully it didn't sound too serious. Oxo on the other hand sounded a bit complicated which could be bad for Saints, but he's been off the boil since this transfer talk started.

Thought we were actually going to win at The Valley for once but in the end I was certain we would go on a lose.

I guess a point from both our points of view isn't a bad result, it stops your rot and keeps 2nd spot very much in our own hands with two games in hand over Huddersfield.

It's going to be an interesting from now till the end of the season.

Best of luck after your visit at St. Mary's lads.
    Cheers sounds like our disallowed goal was close too!
  • Options
    Just ignore this little mug. Nothing better to do with his time. Im about to rattle my missus after that and he will still be here looking for bites.

Melt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Screamer[/cite]Great point. Keep McCormack well away. Winning in his absence is no coincidence.

we drew
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]Dirty dirty charlton.

lol.... night night

Meh, we still gained points on peterborough.

lol... not so arrogant now are you mate...

Yes. We're quite clearly going to finish second, that'll do me just fine.

Counting chickens for the second time in one night... dangerous, the first time you did that it ended up kicking you in the nuts... ;)
  • Options
    Just seen the "over the line" with my own eyes on SSN: NO GOAL CLEAR AS DAY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Just ignore this little mug. Nothing better to do with his time. Im about to rattle my missus after that and he will still be here looking for bites.

Melt

Quality!
  • Options

lol.... night night

Counting chickens for the second time in one night... dangerous, the first time you did that it ended up kicking you in the nuts... ;)

I didn't say we'd win. Why do you think I pointed out our three best players were off the pitch? We're playing awful lately but still getting decent results so cant complain.
  • Options
    every time you play you get a result otherwise the match would have to be never ending....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry it feels like a win
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Sounded like an OK game. We had the better chances, but as per usual didn't really make much of them.

Solent team seemed almost certain that our disallowed goal was a close call, maybe onside which will be tough to take if it does look onside on the footage.

Hard to take BWP score as I quite liked him at Saints. Parrett sounded good on the Radio, sounded like your best player.

As for us, we're not the same team when Lallana is off the pitch. Shame he went off injured from our point of view, good for your point of view. Thankfully it didn't sound too serious. Oxo on the other hand sounded a bit complicated which could be bad for Saints, but he's been off the boil since this transfer talk started.

Thought we were actually going to win at The Valley for once but in the end I was certain we would go on a lose.

I guess a point from both our points of view isn't a bad result, it stops your rot and keeps 2nd spot very much in our own hands with two games in hand over Huddersfield.

It's going to be an interesting from now till the end of the season.

Best of luck after your visit at St. Mary's lads.
    Cheers sounds like our disallowed goal was close too!

It did indeed, I was too busy having a heart attack at that time to hear what the Solent lot said about their views on whether it had crossed or not.
  • Options

lol.... night night

Football is a funny old game! Maybe you will, but you shouldn't take anything for granted.

Another couple of slips(& tonight is being seen as that for your lot), & you could well face the lottery of the Play-Offs.

All bets go out of the window then, irrespective of who is the so-called bigger club, with supposedly better players. If you fail to make it up, you might start to be stripped of those 'best players' of yours.

Llalana being the first of several out of the door!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite]

lol.... night night

Football is a funny old game! Maybe you will, but you shouldn't take anything for granted.

Another couple of slips(& tonight is being seen as that for your lot), & you could well face the lottery of the Play-Offs.

All bets go out of the window then, irrespective of who is the so-called bigger club, with supposedly better players. If you fail to make it up, you might start to be stripped of those 'best players' of yours.

Lallana wouldn't go, he's just signed a new 4 or 5 year contract and is a saints supporter. Chamberlain would though, be he's not all that. Luckily we'll go up and keep both.
  • Options

lol.... night night

Lallana wouldn't go, he's just signed a new 4 or 5 year contract and is a saints supporter. Chamberlain would though, be he's not all that. Luckily we'll go up and keep both.

Scott Parker signed a 5-year-deal and was gone within 6 months... If a big Championship side came in for him in the summer then I think he'd probably be on his way
  • Options
    hes actually quite funny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Crispy[/cite]

lol.... night night

Scott Parker signed a 5-year-deal and was gone within 6 months... If a big Championship side came in for him in the summer then I think he'd probably be on his way

Yeah but the difference is you're poor and we're minted.
  • Options

lol.... night night

A big Championship club won't be able to afford the stupid price tag it would make for Saints to sale Lallana in my opinion.

But I do agree with you, if Saints fail to go up this season he's off.
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Football fans like you struggle to see the difference between a rich club and a club owned by a rich owner.
  • Options

lol.... night night

Not even worth biting to that.... Back to the match thread... great point and think we deserved something, really sounded like the lads were up for it! Now very much looking forward to Bournemouth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]

Football fans like you struggle to see the difference between a rich club and a club owned by a rich owner.

No not really, hence being able to keep our best players and spend silly money in division one, have no sponsor on our shirt and spend millions on a new training ground. We are minted, f#ck being humble.
  • Options
    and yet you still cant beat a charlton side on the back of 7 defeats out of 8... how embarrassing for such a successful, minted club...

coffee time..
  • Options

No not really, hence being able to keep our best players and spend silly money in division one, have no sponsor on our shirt and spend millions on a new training ground. We are minted, f#ck being humble.

We're being able to keep our players for now but if we fail to go up this season they will begin to depart.

If the Liebherr's left tomorrow, Saints would have to self-fund that training ground (which they wouldn't be able to do).

Supporters like you are a cancer in our fan base. Your arrogance is laughable mate and it's fans like you that give our club the arrogant image.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Funny sfc86

Knob
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]and yet you still cant beat a charlton side on the back of 7 defeats out of 8... how embarrassing for such a successful, minted club...

coffee time..

We always do well against good teams and badly against rubbish ones, always have always will.
  • Options

We're being able to keep our players for now but if we fail to go up this season they will begin to depart.

If the Liebherr's left tomorrow, Saints would have to self-fund that training ground (which they wouldn't be able to do).

Supporters like you are a cancer in our fan base. Your arrogance is laughable mate and it's fans like you that give our club the arrogant image.

Stop doing such a drip, its football ffs cheer up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Supporters like you are a cancer in our fan base. Your arrogance is laughable mate and it's fans like you that give our club the arrogant image.
    LMAO
  • Options
    Thanks for reminding us that not all Saints fans are dickheads, Saints fan...I genuinely hope that you go up this season; not entirely for selfish reasons!
  • Options

Stop doing such a drip, its football ffs cheer up.

SFC86, please stop making yourself look such a dickhead.....even your own are turning on you.....go home....go to bed.....and grow up.....you might then be taken sensibly one day!
  • Options
    Perhaps its true what they say, put a group of people in an internet forum for a sustained time and their periods will syncronise.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!