Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Saints.....match thread

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]Dirty dirty charlton.

lol.... night night
  • Options
    Rochdale here I come

Thanks Red for the updates, your feed is quicker than mine
  • Options
    Well done Charlton, seems like we dug in there and showed some resilience

as above: "now build on that!"

Bournemouth are a very good side but they've hit the buffers suddenly, let's go down there and pick up where we left off - it's nice not to lose!
  • Options
    Well played lads, cheers Red for the updates.
  • Options
    nice one! got the draw correct and all. turning point maybe?

Cheers for the updates!
  • Options
    Quality , first result for 2 months crowd going home happy... just what we needed.. result...
  • Options
    Cheers Red. Good work as ever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]

lol.... night night

Meh, we still gained points on peterborough.
  • Options

Saucy beastly Charlton.
  • Options

Your Mum said get back in bed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont bite to that plum.

well done boys...decent point.
  • Options
    Sounded like we were more organised & for some reason all of a sudden "up for it". Pure relief. Well played lads
  • Options
    yeah, feel very pleased with result. Can go to bed now in a good mood on a matchday. First time in weeks.
  • Options

Injuries are part & parcel of the game.

Do you not remember this game last season, when Pardew sent his team out to practically cripple us, in desperation for a point?

Convenient lapse of memory!
  • Options
    dirty? wtf? fuck back off to your own website you inbred piece of shit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]

lol.... night night

lol... not so arrogant now are you mate...
  • Options
    No McOxo= good team!
  • Options
    Worner has a injury to his right hand picked up at Daggers
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Phew.....enjoyed that one......at last!!! Hope updates were ok.....will be back on Saturday....they can make my birthday and win...it will help when I realise that I'm 56 that day!!
    Parrett sounded great as did Bessone....Daily not mentioned much which to me means he was not overly stretched and did what he had to do...Llera sounded good again...and Solly to keep Francis out....NE for Waggy imo....and Anyinsah for Nouble... we can win against Bournemouth and tonight I think we got some of our Charlton back!! Good night I'm off to finish my wine!!
  • Options
    i cant believe ur all still biting to him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]

lol.... night night

lol... not so arrogant now are you mate...

Yes. We're quite clearly going to finish second, that'll do me just fine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bourneaddick[/cite]Worner has a injury to his right hand picked up at Daggers

An injury to his right hand hey! doubt he did it at the Daggers! thats just a cover story
  • Options
    Kollkopf
  • Options
    At least we've broke Bournemouth in for you too, you're welcome.
  • Options
    Great result and sounded like a good solid performance - had decided not to go in the hope that they would turn a corner in my absence - couldn't face watching another lame performance
    Also good that McOxo was not in the team or on the bench sounds like Parrett gave us a bit of quality going forward - wide players need to improve on final ball and good that big Joe is fit again
    COYR
  • Options
    Sounded like an OK game. We had the better chances, but as per usual didn't really make much of them.

Solent team seemed almost certain that our disallowed goal was a close call, maybe onside which will be tough to take if it does look onside on the footage.

Hard to take BWP score as I quite liked him at Saints. Parrett sounded good on the Radio, sounded like your best player.

As for us, we're not the same team when Lallana is off the pitch. Shame he went off injured from our point of view, good for your point of view. Thankfully it didn't sound too serious. Oxo on the other hand sounded a bit complicated which could be bad for Saints, but he's been off the boil since this transfer talk started.

Thought we were actually going to win at The Valley for once but in the end I was certain we would go on a lose.

I guess a point from both our points of view isn't a bad result, it stops your rot and keeps 2nd spot very much in our own hands with two games in hand over Huddersfield.

It's going to be an interesting from now till the end of the season.

Best of luck after your visit at St. Mary's lads.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Benny Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bourneaddick[/cite]Worner has a injury to his right hand picked up at Daggers

An injury to his right hand hey! doubt he did it at the Daggers! thats just a cover story

I'd heard it was a friction burn
  • Options
    That was such a good result and should have been a win, the ball was over the line, Powell can start being a bit more positive just what we needed... great news and the first bit of positive for months..

Apologies to sf whatever his name is, although the bloke is obviously an arrogant pillock he doesnt deserve suggestions of child abuse...

although be a bit smarter maybe, when a team has lost last 7 out of 8 are you start acting like we are playing man U then you might get a bit of bite back...

Turn out to be funny in the end with karma kicking you in the backside..

Great great result great start to the day, Im off for a coffee..

Come on you Addicks!!
  • Options
    Great point. Keep McCormack well away. Winning in his absence is no coincidence.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Benny Hill[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Bourneaddick[/cite]Worner has a injury to his right hand picked up at Daggers

I'd heard it was a friction burn

Thats a nasty injury I can tell you!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!