Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Saints.....match thread

Comments

• yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • YES YES YES YES YES.
    FUCK YES.
    I just came.
  • How do you like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!
  • jfkld;sfjasdfjfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • polly sets up a cracker
  • come on!!
  • 1-1.....c'mon we've played better tonight....parrett set it up with a great ball and BWP clinical finish
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]YES YES YES YES YES.
    FUCK YES.
    I just came.[/quote]

uuurrggh
  • Hope he celebrated infront of the Saints fans
  • [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]1-1.....c'mon we've played better tonight....parrett set it up with a great ball and BWP clinical finish

I knew it - I knew we was playing well!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• CP being calmed down by Peacock......LLera defends.....parrett...raconn.....parrett....turns his man....addicks playing great...parrett playing really well
  • you beauty! Can a draw ever feel like a win?
  • Comeee on charlton !!
  • addicks fans singing loud and clear......saints put ball in net....offside.....never mind
  • Theres some luck with that offside.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]CP being calmed down by Peacock......LLera defends.....parrett...raconn.....parrett....turns his man....addicks playing great...parrett playing really well[/quote]

You can say that again.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]you beauty! Can a draw ever feel like a win?
    it can tonight!
  • [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]no lallana = shit saints

1 man don't maketh the team laddie!
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]you beauty! Can a draw ever feel like a win?

Yes - seen it many times when smaller teams have come to us and got a draw - most of them are above us in the table now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Orient Score!!
  • Sheeeeer relief when that went in
  • At last we seem to have a bit of faith and confidence in ourselves.
  • addicks playing forward...anyinsah...great goalkeeping by saints keeper....addicks pushing.....c'mon.....racon...crosses...our throw...solly....parrett....loses it...4 ins added time...orient equalise...
  • COME ON YOU FUC***ING REDS!!!!!!!
  • SHOULD BE 2-1 YOU DUMB LINESMAN!
  • semedo now playing well....defends well....cross comes in....addicks get a fk.....addicks are pushing...c'mon
  • [cite]Posted By: Stefco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sfc86[/cite]no lallana = shit saints

1 man don't maketh the team laddie!

sfc86 tell people who care we dont
  • saints attacking again....cleared by llera.....BWP offside
  • One man don't make a team laddie!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!