Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth vs. Charlton | 26th March 2011 | Preview, Poll, Views and News

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    It is easy to be encouraged by Tuesdays better performance, but in the end it was the Linesman who saved us from defeat. I have opted for a draw, and hoping for continued improvement.
  • Options
    Don't forget its a one pm kick off!!!
  • Options
    1pm is a stupid kick off, just like they are playing a load of L1 games tonight. Should have just postponed all the games for another weekend.
  • Options
    have we sold our allocation?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]have we sold our allocation?

do we ever
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]Apparently the journo on the Bournemouth Echo who did that ludicrous viral blog about what Eddie Howe had for breakfast, lunch and dinner when we were trying to appoint him as Charlton manager does a live blog on every game.

He was so fantastic last time that I really don't think we will need a CL match thread on Saturday . . .

It will all be happening here:

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/cherries/liveblogs/scribble/

They've even got a clock on there counting down the hours, minutes and seconds to kick-off.

Now why can't the News Hopper do that?

Oi! IA u trying to put me out of another job!!! LOL....If anyone does need a match thread let me know tomorrow!

As tomorrow sees me hit my 56th birthday....I am hoping (for sentimental reasons) that The addicks pull off a win....before last Tuesday's game I was not at all confident of having a happy birthday but now I think with just two changes to the team that started against the Saints we can win and I can enjoy Saturday night.
    So for me its the same team but NE for Waggy and Anyinsah for Nouble, with both of them dropping to the subs bench.

2-1 addicks - Please!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]"Easy win"? Bless...

Did you miss the " : - ) " at the end

: - )

Yes. I did.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    One all again. Enough to satisfy but not to excite.

Now where have I heard that phrase before?

Nope. Can't remember.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be losing 2-0 at HT through some alwful refereeing descisions. CAFC to win 3-2 after Nouble, Llera and thats right you guessed it SEMEDO with an 88th minute scrambled winner.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Bournemouth will be desperate to ensure that their excellent season doesn't peter out into anti climax. 2-0 Bournemouth.
  • Options
    44% think we will win, compared with 21% who think we will lose....all because of one draw (although wiht a better performance) against the saints...

I wonder what the % would have been like if we had lose to southampton, quite different I can imagine
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]44% think we will win, compared with 21% who think we will lose....all because of one draw (although with a better performance) against the saints...

I wonder what the % would have been like if we had lose to southampton, quite different I can imagine

It was all in the performance, Robert.
    Play with that sort of spirit, endeavour and desire every week and the results will start to improve.
    Up until that point CP had shown no sign that he could get to grips with disastrous slide.

Building on Tuesday's confidence booster I'm going for an unlikely 2-1 win to the Addicks.
    (How easily I'm swayed ;-)
  • Options
    This is the sort of game that is just impossible to call IMO. They have hit a little slump but our confidence is fragile to say the least. Only result I can't see is a 0-0.
  • Options
    The sun's been shining. I'm feeling bullish. 3-1 to Charlton.
  • Options
    Heart says we'll win, head says we won't. It depends which Charlton teams turns up. MK Dons game - we'll lose. Southampton game - we could win. It'll probably end as a draw. :-)
  • Options
    Heart's saying a 2-1 win!
    Leaving now, COYR!
  • Options
    Bournemouth are there for the taking. Predicting a 1-2 win, we can't keep a clean sheet at the moment but will win through a BWP double. Come on you reds.........
  • Options
    Another draw 2-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Win today and we are 9 points behind them, then we have Rochdale mid week and Orient next week while they have Peterborough away.

Stranger things have happened... have a good feeling about today.
  • Options
    lets have a 2 1 win (anyinsah,Stewart) COYR
  • Options
    Can't see past an easy 0-4 win for the Addicks today - BWP hatrick and one from Anyanswer.
  • Options
    Looking at the live blog on the bornemouth echo site, going by the countdown they seem to have kick off down as 2 1/2 hours time, hmmmm...
  • Options
    Feeling more confident as the world's worst tipster, Tony Cascarino in the Racing Post, has made Bournemouth one of his best bets.