Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JonJo's last tweet!

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Am I the only person who just saw that?!

Comments

• Options
    Just seen that he's apologised for it and the pics been removed. What was it?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    it was a picture of a penis p*ssing into a urinal
  • Options
    He's getting some real abuse on Twitter. What a good mate he's got who did it...

55000 followers as well. Welcome to the limelight Jonjo.
  • Options
    I was going to say 'what a nob' but in this case thats really not appropriate! and i don't 'swing that way'

what a silly boy.
  • Options
    Nice of him to show everyone a picture of his uncle though. ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    not a follower of jon but mr southam retweeted just as i was about to eat a ginsters sausage roll, needless to say said roll is now in the bin under my desk.
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    Opened the pic on a packed train earlier. Lots of nosey parkers got a treat
  • Options
    looks like ive missed out, some reports are suggesting he's pretty huge? ;)
  • Options
    Haha hark at the people saying he should be reported to the club/the premier league... I think it's pretty obvious he wouldn't be putting a picture of his cock on there deliberately
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't act like you've never seen a knob on twitter before.

Most of you follow Francis and McCormack do you not? ;-)
  • Options
    On the subject of twitter I see Benson and McCormack have deleted their accounts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]On the subject of twitter I see Benson and McCormack have deleted their accounts

Can understand why Mccormack would but why Benson?
  • Options
    I smell a rat. George Michael wasn't signed in on Twitter at all yesterday...
  • Options
    That wasn't JJ, he hasn't got that much hair...
  • Options
    Sickkkkk........ !!! Scumbag !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AdTheAddicK[/cite]Sickkkkk........ !!! Scumbag !

?????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Don't act like you've never seen a knob on twitter before.

Most of you follow Francis and McCormack do you not? ;-)

LOL
  • Options
    His account is now private, Jonjo needs to drop his 'mate' - bang out of order
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Toby Le Rone[/cite]His account is now private, Jonjo needs to drop his 'mate' - bang out of order[/quote]
    I'd call it banter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd call it banter if he wasn't famous. Fact is, he's followed by over 50,000 people, many who will be kids (and his boss and chairman) and is a role model. Stupid mate who I'd give a slap.

If Ryan Babel can get fined for putting a mocked up picture of a ref up, Jonjo can certainly get in some shit allowing a picture of a cock appear on his feed.
  • Options
    You Wot?

Can someone explain this in more detail please.
  • Options
    Trust you to want more detail!
  • Options
    hopefully the apology will mean jonjo can knock this on the head.
  • Options
    Celebrity culture. Don't you love it? You couldnt make it up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]hopefully the apology will mean jonjo can knock this on the head.

Ow!
  • Options
    lol, i saw that it was bad
  • Options
    His mate posting it on Twitter could be considered funny.

The fact the Liverpool Star has a picture of it on his phone in the first place is a little concerning.

Perv.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]His mate posting it on Twitter could be considered funny.

The fact the Liverpool Star has a picture of it on his phone in the first place is a little concerning.
    Perv.

haha