Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JonJo's last tweet!

13»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Fcuk me. I'll never get back the two minutes of my life spent reading this shit.

Rodney has called it right.[/quote]

Lol!! Not fascinated then!!???
  • Options
    Kin hell people chill the feck out
  • Options
    Can you please explain the FACTS then uncle
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floebot[/cite]Can you please explain the FACTS then uncle

Whose knob was it ?

Whose phone had the picture on ?

And why did he or she need a picture of said knob on said phone ?

Who posted it for the 50k Shelvey followers to have a look at ?

All very funny
  • Options
    pl54 what is your problem with uncle/jonjo ?
  • Options
    No problem here.

Just wondering why anyone would have a picture of their knob available to post onto the national media (if it is his) regardless of how it got there.

Had this been Terry, Lampard, Ferdinand or Cole everyone would have been calling for their passports.

As I say, all very funny.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Had this been Terry, Lampard, Ferdinand or Cole everyone would have been calling for their passports.

As I say, all very funny.[/quote]

Or McCormack or Parker ................

Its just boys being very silly and it getting blown out of proportion.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]

Whose knob was it ?

Whose phone had the picture on ?

And why did he or she need a picture of said knob on said phone ?

Who posted it for the 50k Shelvey followers to have a look at ?

All very funny

Good questions pl54 but seeing that you have already been judge and jury then i'm sure you already have all the answers.

[cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]pl54 what is your problem with uncle/jonjo ?

Steve i think its with Jonjo, he was the one that pointed out everytime jonjo never played for liverpool, but then went extremely silent when he had a run in the team. Then again it might be me but really cant see anyone having a problem with me ;-)
  • Options
    All very funny
  • Options
    Uncle, can you tell us what happened then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Floebot[/cite]Uncle, can you tell us what happened then?[/quote]

Does it matter? No ones posted on the post match thread for a while, why not talk about charlton
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Floebot[/cite]Uncle, can you tell us what happened then?
    No actually for legal reasons i cant. Like Kap said does it matter? Surely there are more interesting Charlton related things to discuss other than someones cock. Then again whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    Just thought you could defend him bloody hell
  • Options
    PL54, I refer you to my previous post as you appear to be a little hard of thinking - there are these things called 'cameras' that you get on phones these days, you might have even seen one. Apparently, you can even post the photos to twitter as soon as you have taken them...

You get the picture. Or not, it appears.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Floebot[/cite]Uncle, can you tell us what happened then?
    No actually for legal reasons i cant.
    The lawyers are involved? Uh-oh. Hope all this palava isn't affecting him too much, Uncle.
  • Options
    i havent got a picture of my cock on my phone.

screens not big enough.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Just wondering why anyone would have a picture of their knob available to post onto the national media (if it is his) regardless of how it got there.

Would take seconds to take a picture and have it on twitter.
  • Options
    Does he call it "minnie me"?
  • Options
    Can you imagine the upRroar amongst the siddarn brigade if he was still with with Charlton

CAN YOU !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i havent got a picture of my cock on my phone.

screens not big enough.[/quote]

:L Haa haa
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Garys phone:

mini_google_android.JPG
  • Options
    can any of u say you havnt got a mate that would do you up like a kipper just for the hell of it after a few beers especialy when u were that age my mates would still do it now and were in our fifties if he took the piccie himself and posted it perv but do we know what realy went on its a storm in a tcup
  • Options
    This is now getting a bit boring - I'm sure that lessons have been learned here. Probably not an ideal situation, but let's move on and forget it. Let's face it - 'in the grand scheme of things' ................
  • Options
    lol cheers very generous stu