Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Shirt Sponsorship - Dinner 5th May **CAN YOU COME TO THE DINNER? RESPONSE NEEDED**

Comments

• Options
    Can someone tell Carter it's this Thursday because he doesn't believe me!
  • Options
    i nearly turned up at the dinner on sunday......
  • Options
    If Carter doesnt want to go as he's not acknowledged it can you let me know so we can redraw.

Thanks.
  • Options

He is going he just won't believe it's this week.

He says it's next Thursday. I've emailed a screen shot of the thread now!

• Options
    Mrs 'Solar' and I look forward to meeting you at Johnnie J's table on Thursday, Weegie!
  • Options
    Looking forward to it too, Solar. 

Doubt we will make The Oak beforehand, as we are flying to London City that afternoon.  Will do if we can....
  • Options
    Yeah, I'll be there for 7.
  • Options
    Dan I'll be in The Oak for about 5.
  • Options

Hi B,

Will be there for 7.30 as directed. Will try to make the Oak beforehand, but it will depend on work.

• Options
    Just realised that me Fat Beard and Plaaaaaaaaaayer get to stay in the pub for 30 minutes longer KMT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

B,

Just confirming I'll be there for 7pm

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Blackheath, @swerve and valley m please confirm attendance. Thanks.
  • Options
    Ha. Nice one.
  • Options
    Yes I'll be there, maybe a little after 7 as I have my kids before that and yes I'll have my camera!
  • Options
    Okay some news for Carl Jenkinson's table (and Dailly's).  Jenkinson will now not be attending the dinner.  Ben Davisson will be on that table and I believe Mr Powell will pop over to speak to you.

Your tickets will all be on reception under your respective real names.  I will try hard to get to the oak for 6.30 for but 50/50.  Anyway you can always go in for a drink at the bar in the lounge early.

• Options

Confirming attendance, sorry for delay

cheers

• Options
    edited May 2011
  • Options
    Bugger....... I have got some work now,so very unlikely I will be in the
    oak at five. Bugger bugger bugger. Will get there as soon as humanly
    possible from gatwick though ETA 6:30 bugger bugger
  • Options
    Curb_It 5:46AM

Okay some news for Carl Jenkinson's table (and Dailly's).  Jenkinson will now not be attending the dinner.

Don't worry Carl that bloke from K Block isn't going! :-)
  • Options
    ok will see some of you in the oak, but dont know you so i will be the bloke asking around "are you colin walsh's lovechild etc"...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There might be a few that answer yes to that.
  • Options
    i know you pete - by the way his name isnt pete so that is going to be confusing.  so i will try hard to get there for a quick one but i've got to be there at 7 so am pushing it. 

I will have the 5 shirts and two footballs for you nice people to get signed.  i will be dishing them out later.

• Options
    Good luck tonight guys, hope all you winners have a great evening.
  • Options
    Blackheath can you do the pics in Black and white again. (more slimming).  thank you very much.

Right i am excited and I pity poor Benson and Alan Mac tonight as I have been seated on their table  (and poor swerve and ashford).

• Options
    Leaving for airport shortly.  Looking forward to seeing a few of you there.

No dodgy pictures for any of the players to sign this year, then, @Curb_It?
  • Options
    I'll be at SCP's table and coming round with a ball & shirt for signing if anyone wants to say hello....

• Options
    OAK ETA 1800 hrs
  • Options
    Pub pub pub pub pub pub pub
  • Options
    So jealous loved it last year even though Jonjo stood us up!
  • Options
    Ooooooooooooo I am on the train home.i have a napkin full of updates. Crazy times kids