Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky to Scunthorpe ?

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Football League paper seems to think he is on a shortlist of 4 with Danny Wilson , Alan Knill and Maxi Pateelanum .

Comments

• Options
    But there's only one c*%t in scunthorpe. :-)
  • Options
    Obviously there'll be two if it happens
  • Options
    Parky is a good man and i hope to see him back in the game again soon.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: charltonbob[/cite]Obviously there'll be two if it happens[/quote]
    Harsh!
  • Options
    Best of luck to him
  • Options
    Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Good luck to him. He always seemed a decent guy, its just his tactics weren't the greatest.
  • Options
    Mixu Pat. has declared himself out and the word on the street is that Alan Knill has got it.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Parky is a good man and i hope to see him back in the game again soon.[/quote]

This one.
  • Options
    I wish him well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Parky is a good man and i hope to see him back in the game again soon.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: cafckev[/cite]Good luck to him.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I wish him well.[/quote]

What they said
  • Options
    That would be very interesting next season if Parky were to have the reigns at a fellow L1 side and out-perform Powell over the course of the season.

I would not like to see it but I certainly would not back against it, he knows this division very well - far better than Powell.
  • Options
    good luck to the bloke , nice fella who took over during testing times
  • Options
    As others have said good luck to him

Btw. Who the feck is mixu pat. Never heard of this bloke before
  • Options
    Good luck to him, hope he finds something. Scunthorpe sounds about right
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]As others have said good luck to him

showing your ignorance there !!! Mixu Pattelainen (sp), striker, Finnish intl, played for Bolton, played in Scotland, manages Kilmarnock.
  • Options
    Well good luck Parky - didn't work out for you at Charlton, but I don't hold any grudges.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]As others have said good luck to him

Btw. Who the feck is mixu pat. Never heard of this bloke before[/quote]

showing your ignorance there !!! Mixu Pattelainen (sp), striker, Finnish intl, played for Bolton, played in Scotland, manages Kilmarnock.[/quote]

....and possibly one of the fattest strikers to play at the top-level, although he was a very decent striker.

I am pretty sure the Bolton fans idolised him when he was there.
  • Options
    Showing what ingorance. Only said I've never heard of mixu pat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]

Dunno. Maybe related to Mixo Matosis (spelling?)......can pull a rabbit out of a hat?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]

Dunno. Maybe related to Mixo Matosis (spelling?)......can pull a rabbit out of a hat?

Can put a Rabbit in a box!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Parky had 3 offers of jobs as soon as he was outed from charlton

And congratulations to ormiston for taking over from me as the boreoff.com holder for repetitive wanking off of a former manager :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    Which three jobs was he offered and what's your source for that info?

Afraid Ormiston is nowhere near you Ooh Aah in the Boredom stakes as he only mentions PP in threads relevant to him rather than your mentioning of Curbs in every thread regardless of topic.

Maybe now you can see why even those of us who agreed with you, like me, found it so very very tedious : - )
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    no one ever reveals their sources
    he turned them down they were 3rd/4th tier jobs and he wanted to spend a bit of time with the family

curbs is mr charlton and is a massive part of our recent successful history so is always relevant
  • Options
    Managers jobs?
  • Options
    all i was told was 3 lower league jobs , it wasn't too specific
  • Options
    OK, I was told he was scouting for a prem club but totally unreliable source.
  • Options
    I heard it was Kingfisher F.C. but it turned out it was just KFC
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Parky had 3 offers of jobs as soon as he was outed from charlton

And congratulations to ormiston for taking over from me as the boreoff.com holder for repetitive wanking off of a former manager :-)

I can't help it mate, I just loved the bloke for his smart-casual dress sense, those black v-necks were brilliant.

I am not in your league in the unremitting love stakes though, your adoration of Curbs makes Romeo and Juliet look like a quick hand job round the back of the night club!