Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky to Scunthorpe ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    good luck parky! you did your best for cafc
  • Options
    Good luck to him
  • Options
    PP was involved in Martin Allens soccer school, not quite sure what the nature of the school was / is, a bit like a poor mans Glen Hoddle Soccer school. Not sure how involved he was, but he was in the back ground when it was featured on TV.

If Scunny come down do they get any form of Parachute money? Vaguely recall with the new deal with Prem money going down the league teams relegated from the Championship now get assistance.

As an aside, MA said it was the most rewarding job he had ever done in football, of course managing Barnet probably does not count as Football.
  • Options
    Go away Parkinson, were better off now, just look at the league table .......................ooppssss
  • Options
    Reportedly joined Arsenal in a scouting role ................

Straight down Southend for a butchers me thinks :)

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2011/03/arsenal-offer-parkinson-scouting-role/
  • Options
    If true, good luck to him.
  • Options
    Must be well thought of if true.

Hope nobody boos him though otherwise the Arsenal bigwigs might fire him on a knee jerk.

Move on WSS, move on...
  • Options
    Oh that so funny !!! The manger who picked Francis over Jenkinson week in , week out.............hope Jenkinson gets the move he really wants !!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Must be well thought of if true.

Hope nobody boos him though otherwise the Arsenal bigwigs might fire him on a knee jerk.

Move on WSS, move on...

yes, move on : - )

Keeps a little money coming in and looks good on the old CV as well as keeping his face in front of prospective employers.

Local as well so more time with family.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Which three jobs was he offered and what's your source for that info?

Sorry, I thought we were no longer allowed to talk about the "former highly competant coach who might have been in charge before CP" in the interests of "moving on".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    N ever said that. You obviously didn't read what I wrote properly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]N ever said that. You obviously didn't read what I wrote properly.

You wrote properly?

;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] You obviously didn't read what I wrote properly.

Yes, but it's hard to keep up. There have been at least two dozen posts from you today alone, so those of us with other things to do are sometimes regretfully forced to speed read your instructions !
  • Options
    according to our local news up here Scunthorpe have ask Bury permission to talk to their manager.
  • Options
    He's off to scout for Arse apparently

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/arsenal-offer-parkinson-scouting-role/client/mobile/
  • Options
    good luck to you parky! :)