Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions of Kent?

Comments

• Options
    Stonemouse I don't think we're good enough for that really. This all new and improved team we're getting over the summer will need as much time to "gel" as possible. 
  • Options
    Desperatley disappointing day yesterday from a Bromley point of view. Good day out though, and was good to visit Princes Park. Great little stadium. Glad we're in it next season, be nice to have a tie against Bromley, Welling or Dartford even if it's just reserves.
  • Options

Such a shame to see us join this.

Waste of time, even for our u18's let alone reserves.

It's so pointless, and who can be arsed to go to somewhere like kent anyway.

• Options

If they can invite Millwall why not Palarse?

:)

• Options
    Good to see we are raising our sights, maybe we are preparing ourselves for non league football, hope we don't get humiliated!
  • Options

Everytime you go to SE7, you're already in it, Jarman!

My Grandad was from Charlton and he considered himself a proud Londoner and a Kentish man, as do I.

Invicta!

I think that Palace have too much of a Surrey taint about them for this competition, razil!

• Options

And it's the one we all wanted...Bromley away.... in the 2nd round of the Kent cup tie to played Nov 30th

• Options
    Oh goody, the biggest circle jerk in history about to happen......
  • Options
    Falconwood, its only the Kent Cup; no need to get so excited about it.

Hope they put the prices up : - )
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    http://www.kentfa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/KentSeniorCup/?js=1&tab=fixtures

Round 1
    1 30/09/11 TBA Sittingbourne (FA) vs Whitstable Town
    2 30/09/11 TBA Faversham Town vs Folkestone Invicta
    3 30/09/11 TBA Margate vs Cray Wanderers
    4 30/09/11 TBA Thamesmead Town vs Tonbridge Angels
    Round 2
    5 30/11/11 TBA Ebbsfleet United vs Chatham Town F.C (FA)
    6 30/11/11 TBA Bromley vs Charlton Athletic
    7 30/11/11 TBA Winner of Match 2 vs Dartford
    8 30/11/11 TBA Winner of Match 3 vs Ramsgate
    9 30/11/11 TBA Winner of Match 4 vs Winner of Match 1
    10 30/11/11 TBA Maidstone United vs Dover Athletic
    11 30/11/11 TBA Welling United vs Gillingham
    12 30/11/11 TBA Hythe Town vs Erith Town
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And it's the one we all wanted...Bromley away.... in the 2nd round of the Kent cup tie to played Nov 30th

Brilliant!
  • Options
    Where's the Final being held?
  • Options
    Where's the Final being held?
    last year the two finalists tossed a coin.  Winner hosted the final.
  • Options
    so on paper it will be at the valley or at the priestfield?
  • Options
    Nou camp
  • Options
    Margate Beach
  • Options
    doubt it will be at the Valley.  Not because I don't think we'll reach the final but because we've asked for all our games to be away.  Not economic to stage  Charlton reserves v Non-league side in SE7

A final might be different though.  Would Whitstable fill the Jimmy Seed Stand I wonder?
  • Options
    Falconwood, its only the Kent Cup; no need to get so excited about it. Hope they put the prices up : - )
    If Goldberg is in charge......
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    doubt it will be at the Valley.  Not because I don't think we'll reach the final but because we've asked for all our games to be away.  Not economic to stage  Charlton reserves v Non-league side in SE7

A final might be different though.  Would Whitstable fill the Jimmy Seed Stand I wonder?
    If we get to the final and win the coun toss could we choose Park View Road? Or perhaps just give out opponents a double sided coin.
  • Options

finals at hall place

pitch 5

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bexleyheath Goals. 7 a-side pitch.
  • Options
    I would imagine the final would be at Princes Park again unless its something like Hythe v Margate
  • Options
    the final has to be us v gills surely!
  • Options
    It was only at princess park because Dartford won the toss.

Gills could be drawn against us in the next round assuming we both winm thru'
  • Options
    We'll be drawn away to Ramsgate/Margate/Cray Wanderers if we beat Bromley if I understand the Kent FA site correctly.
  • Options
    Talk about changing my tune , now we've got 1 trophy under our bonnet , i want us to win this!
  • Options
    This is being used as a reserve competition. Great if u play part time for a lesser team.

Were the UTD of this cup
  • Options
    the people's cup, the johnstone paint trophy, the kent senior cup, and the league 1 championship... we may need to build a new bigger trophy cabinet! 
  • Options
    the people's cup, the johnstone paint trophy, the kent senior cup, and the league 1 championship... we may need to build a new bigger trophy cabinet! 

Is there room in the budget for a tin of brasso?

• Options
    re-sign mcoxo to stand and hold them!