Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions of Kent?

13»

Comments

• Options
    re-sign mcoxo to stand and hold them! 
    lol
  • Options
    I don't know anything about Kent, I've never been there and find it odd CAFC are playing games there, but if it is a reserve team didn't we quit the reserve league a few years ago, so these are the only games they will be playing. In which case, better than nothing, surely?
  • Options

Was just having a look at when we would be playing Bromley (30/11/11) and it seems the earliest we can play Gillingham is the final as the fixtures are already decided.

If the favourite were to win it should look something like this

Rd 2: Bromley

QF: Ramsgate/Margate

SF: Dartford (although possible away trip to Thamesmead and their new ground)

F: Gillingham

http://www.kentfa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/KentSeniorCup/?js=1&tab=fixtures

• Options
    Does anyone know where the final is being held? Can't see it listed on the KFA site. Wembley? ;-)
  • Options
    Does anyone know where the final is being held? Can't see it listed on the KFA site. Wembley? ;-)

I think someone (Sir Henry possibly?) stated that it would be the midpoint between 2 teams.
  • Options
    Well, if that's the case and we get to the final against gills then hopefully it will be down the fleet. 10 mins on the bus. :-)
  • Options

I think someone (Sir Henry possibly?) stated that it would be the midpoint between 2 teams.
    So Dartford if it's Gillingham in the final against us then
  • Options

So Dartford if it's Gillingham in the final against us then
    I would imagine they will look at the logistics of it and put it wherever its likely to make the most money. Any final is likely to have 2 North Kent teams in it (unless Dover get themselves in) so I cant see anywhere else other than Dartford's Parc des Princes

• Options
    Must admit to not going to Dartford since they played at Watling st, and never saw them play there as i used to go and watch Maidstone with a mate when addicks were away.

Can someone give me a comparison between princes park and stonebridge rd? Size facilities etc.
  • Options
    According to wiki both hold about 4000. Dartford has 650 seated
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not been to the fleet for a few seasons now but i know, apart from the main stand, they've now seated the stand behind the goal (plough/covered end), so I'd guess probably not much in it then.
  • Options
    The final is held at one of the finalists ground. Decided by toss of a coin
  • Options
    The final is held at one of the finalists ground. Decided by toss of a coin
    And there we have it. Except it won't be held at the Valley as CAFC have already said they don't want any home fgames
  • Options
    Bexleyheath Goals. 7 a-side pitch.
    The 7 a side pitches have been named Wembley and the Maracana