Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale v Charlton 29 March 2011 - Prematch Preview, Poll and News

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]2-0 Charlton .....

thats better the optimistic mascot is back !
  • Options
    listening to Slater and 2 draws against teams playing well and high up the table... a fired up and a smilling again chrissy powell would be great to see...

Come on your reds!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Will Ayinsah last a full 45 minutes before subbed?
  • Options
    Leaving now , yippe i a yipee i o .
  • Options
    1-1, one of those games you won't remember even happening within a year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]1-1, one of those games you won't remember even happening within a year.

like 95% of the shit we've watched in the last few years
  • Options
    Sticking by my prediction that we'll draw all our remaining games.

0-0.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    There ought to be a law that after three cancellations you dont have to play the game and it automatically goes to a panel verdict. That would save everyone a lot of meaningless effort.

More interested in day two of KCCC's pre-season warm-up friendly v Lancs CCC at Beckenham. Lovely day there yesterday and good to see Joe Denly back in the runs.

If we must think about football, this panel says away win. I'm not sure panels are allowed to factor in such wild cards as ''all bad runs must come to an end some time'' . But that's my reasoning. If such blind faith and trusting to lady luck merit the term ''reason'' !
  • Options
    I have voted for a win!..... but I have no idea at present what to predict!, so I may as well be positive for once.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After watching us on Saturday - I think a win or a draw are the most likely results unfortunately. If we win, a corner will have definitely been turned but I can sort of see how the game is going to pan out and we will probably need Robbie in inspired form again if we are to gain 3 points.
  • Options
    Apparently, Benson's back 'to give us a lift' (Evening Standard)

Gee!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]Apparently, Benson's back 'to give us a lift' (Evening Standard)

Gee!

LOL!

Can't see much of a role for Benson so long as BWP stays fit.

Similar players - don't do much outside the box but will score goals if the chances are created - but BWP clearly the better of the two so have to assume Benson will be off to pastures new in the summer
  • Options
    2-1 Addicks win
    Llera with all three
  • Options
    This should have been referred to a pools panel or someone else who cared.

Hats off to anyone contemplating that journey on a Tuesday night.

I am happy to sponsor Red Midland for his match threads at 10p per day as he is much superior to the hated Player. Thanks to him, I really got the atmosphere of the last 5 at Bournemouth rather than wondering if I was tuned into the right match or kicking out time at Wetherspoons in Lewisham.

Maybe 2 battling draws against all odds will give us confidence. 1-1 (BWP) Don't dare give the kid stick.If he leaves, we really are stuffed.

And while we are at it, lay off Nouble too. He has done more (include score and assist) than Abbott did the whole time he was with us before he was exiled to the Polish labour camp.

Make that 2-1 to us but difficult to win when you can't keep a clean sheet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: grumpyaddick[/cite]And while we are at it, lay off Nouble too.
    Agree - he's done his best but also done himself - so he won't actually be on the pitch....
  • Options
    We'll be winning 1-0 and concede a late goal to draw 1-1.

Well done to all the ones going. Hope you see something to make your journey worthwhile...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]Apparently, Benson's back 'to give us a lift' (Evening Standard)

Gee!

Anyone know what time he'll be round and what car he drives?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]

Gee!

Anyone know what time he'll be round and what car he drives?

He'll be late, like his recent tackles
  • Options
    1-4 win for the Addicks who've had enough of not getting 3 points in 1 game never mind only getting that in 10.

Scorers
    BWP both at the death
    Llera free kick
    And Racon bouncing in off his face from a Semedo shot.

OG by Dailly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

THANK YOU!!
  • Options
    1-2 win, corner is turned and we are on the up. BWP double and a Llera own goal. Will be listening to game on Radio London on DAB. Stuff the England game. Come on you reds.
  • Options
    The commentator on that link really really likes saying "drilled"
  • Options
    So the 27 were right... I was one of the 26